Chapter Eleven

"Is she okay?" Jin's voice filled my ears and I heard the board games hit the floor and I was placed onto a table.

"I'm fine." I hissed wincing in pain as Jin lifted my shirt.

"She's loosing blood quick, he's dug deep." Jin sighed. "Anywhere else injured?"

"That bastard broke my wrist." I spat.

"The only way we can heal her enough is for her to drink our blood." Jin spoke. "She'll bleed out otherwise."

"I am not drinking your blood-" I was cut off by Yoongi forcing his wrist against my mouth. I didn't drink.

"I don't want to make you drink but I will." Yoongi hissed. I hesitantly drank, the taste so bitter yet so sweet. Once that first drop hit my tongue, it was like I was hooked on a drug.

My good hand slowly rose and held his wrist to my mouth as I drank. The other boys looking away. I drank harshly, not wanting the bliss my body was in to end.

"That's enough." Yoongi pried his wrist from my mouth, his hard eyes softening before he chuckled lightly, wiping the corners of my lips with his thumb. "Are you still in pain?"

I shook my head, I felt drunk. Was this normal?

"Yes, it is." Namjoon smiled. "It is normal to feel like that, don't worry about it. But you should probably go rest. Okay?"

I nodded and sat up slowly before hopping onto the floor.

"Go with her, make sure she's okay." I heard one of the boys whisper and I felt Yoongi's presence behind me.

"Thank you." I spoke quietly. "For saving me and healing me. I could have been in worse condition if you hadn't."

"It's no problem-" His hands were on my waist as I struggled to walk in a line. "I'm going to have to carry you, aren't I?"

I turned to face him nodding, and he sighed picking me up swiftly in his arms before walking. I giggled softly looking up at his hardened face.

"Thank you Yoongi..." I whispered holding onto his shirt, the euphoric feeling slowly taking over me. I slowly started to drift off, my head resting in the crook of the vampires neck. His walking sending me into a blissful sleep.