Page 1

Why is it scorching hot in here?
I wipe out the thread of sweat, dripping from my forehead. Seriously, they need to fix that damn air conditioner or i'll end up being roast meat in here. I reach out my hand, grabbing a folded hand fan and begin to flap myself furiosly.

"Lady Y/n"

A soft voice greeted me from behind,making me turn to face her.

"I prepared your tea"
I nod and went to the small table in my room, where Elena always serve me,she had became like a mother to me, a second mother.

"Thank God you came, i started to feel really hungry."
Elena laugh and put down the highly aesthatic cup that mom adore so much. But not arguing, it really is pretty.

"And Elena?" I chimmed.
After receiving a hum as a response from her, i proceed,
" Please open the window, i really am melting in here"

"But my lady, what about the batch?"
"I'll answer it later with my dad, those yellow batch can do nothing other than throw pebbles.Please?"

There was uncertain expression on her face, but still, she walk her way to the tall window and open it. I smirk winningly, over the years,she always let me win, i guess.

"Anything more you want my lady?"
"Nothing else, you're dismiss. I'll leave this tray outside my door room when i'm done"

She nod and give me a short bow before pave her way out from my room, closing the door at the end. I sip my tea even more, taking in the hot scent. Perfect.

Tap, tap

Well, almost perfect. I stand up from my seat, putting the tea down and walk to the window.

Tap,tap

Another pebble. I glance outside and saw some bunch of kids. Those yellow batch kids. After they saw me, they quickly run away. Tssk, they just ruined the newly painted wall, i sigh.

That's how things work here. White badge on top, some other badge bellow. I take in a deep breath to relax. Just then, i suddenly feel something, the feelings. I couldn't exactly point it. But i feel like being watched. I glance around and saw no one, no one except me in here. So why am i sweating so much?

Someone's watching...or so, i think