Page 16

I glance to my back,the the owner of the voice and was taken back slightly. I had a person in thought that could've acted that way,and well, i'm not wrong actually. But what makes me suprised, is him wearing an armour suit, not a heavy one, but the one they used on daily occasions.

I gotta admit,it suited him.
"Don't call me that" I could sense Lead General Suga gettting annoyed.

He just smile widely as a sign to shrug it off, but his smile soon faded as he saw me in my chair. Just like everyone else,he was rather, shook.

"Hi Jungkook"

"Oh...OH!" It finally coming to his sense that i was there,so he quickly made a bow.

I smile shortly and turn back my attention to my breakfast. There's still a job need to be done.

🍒🍒🍒

I slowly take in the information. I know this is gonna be hard,but this is beyond my imagination. Running a mansion is one thing, but to take control the whole EverHill? That's sick.

"Y/n, do you understand what great deal this is?" Lead Gen Suga said,eying me for a response.

"Yes, but..."

"There's no but in your answer. To be a leader,you must be confidence and put your concern away. It it the most important thing that had to be planted in your character."

"I understand that, all at most, i'm not ready for this. Yes,i've been preparing this since i was so little, in my whole life until now. But managing this is so hard"

"Do you know why i create the Reformer Order?" again,he speak.
Lead General Jin didn't do a thing though,he just stand there, arms crossed.

"Keep peace?"

He let out a sigh,massaging his forehead, "Order Y/n. Keep that in your mind. We need to keep a basic line here,keep things under control. That's how we deal with attacks and sudden commotion"

"But your order is just too cruel! " I picked up the white paper that have scribbled words on it, that read, 'Reformer Order Rules'

-Every single body must be in their house,the only one who was allowed to be outside was a man-not more than that-to managed the crops.

-Every living soul must not, talk about the passed away family of the White Badge, nor said the word die

-The soldier of the Blue badge will be guarding around the village and suspicious act will be brought to immediate punishment

-Every family will be distributed two loaf of bread and a few pails of water every 2 days. Recruiment to have more will be ignored.

I had to swallowed a lump in my throat. "How can you make such thing come true? There are families out there who have more than two children on their hand. There's so much hungry mouth to feed!"

Lead Gen Suga raised his eyebrows. "So? What's your next order then?"

"I want this,to be gone for good"

"If so, if the order was demolished,then what?"

"Huh?"

"Order Y/n, don't tell me you forgot what i had told you. If this Reformer Order is gone- poof - then what is your next rule?"

"I..."

"Until you can came up with a proper rule,then i can't take it down-the current order-"

I slumped on my chair. I told you,it's hard." Okay,we'll still use it,but i'll be making a new one. Under the name, 'New Soul Order'. There will be improvement on it."

"Changing the name won't change the base. It's a rule,there will be a certain people who'll go against it." Lead Gen Suga blankly said.

I keep quit and stare on the papers infront of me. So many works,but why do we keep getting stuck on every single one of it?

"There's a way to make it better"

"Really?" My eyes shine on his words.

"Suga no. You know she's too young" Lead Gen Jin finally said.

"There'a way..." Lead Gen Suga keep speaking,avoiding Lead Gen Jin obviously"...the way is for you,Y/n..."

"...to get married"