Page 37

I think i've been looking everywhere in my room, but i still can't find that so called Sacred Key. I don't even know what it looked like. Thinking back, i didn't know anything that my father gave me that symbolized that he's giving EverHill to me. I think the only thing possible is tons of paperwork, but how's that can be a Sacred Key? I look over to my desk and found a small frame,that have both of my parents along with me in it. It was took last year when we went horse riding,but it feels like yesterday. I hug the frame and put it into the drawer,keeping it as my most precious moment in life.

I layed in bed,feeling frustrated. Geez,i just wish to have someone i could tell all my stress to. The only person popped up in my mind is Jungkook. But telling him feels...nah. I don't want to be a burden to Elena nor Jin,they already have a lot of things in hand. I sigh.

"That's a heavy sigh if you ask me"

I quickly sit up when i heard the voice.
"What? Don't tell me you still can't tell it's me by my voice?"

"No,it's not that. You scared me" I lay again on the bed.

Soon, i could feel the matress sunk beside me and Jungkook already made himself comfy on the sheet.

"Don't you know frown look bad on you?"

I shift myself to face him," How's your fever doing?"

He also shift himself to face me, "Changing the topic i see"

I groan and rolles my eyes,earning a smirk from him.
"I'm fine,the fever went off"

"Next time,don't do it again"

"What,getting sick?"

"No,stayed up for me. I could take care of myself"

"Yeah right, keep telling yourself that. Your stress on the face is growing"

I shake my head,"No it's not"

"Yeah it is,you should loosen up a little"

I snorted," I wish..."

Tap,tap,tap

Oh,it's raining...what's up with the weather this past few days...
Then Jungkook sprung up and take my hand, "Kaja,there's a place i need to show you"

I quickly follow him and we've been running up the stairs until i immediately realise where we're heading.

"Wait,stop!"

"Huh?"

"I'm not supposed to go there,i'm forbidden to..."

He smirked and raise an eyebrow,"Are you really letting this fun go? For me?"

I stare at him and soon smile, heck no. We keep running until we went through a wooden door up to the only place where i haven't been.

The rain dropped down onto my face the moment i stepped out to the rooftop. I smiled widely and turn to Jungkook who had this big smirk on his face.

"Told you it's gonna be fun"

For the next few moment,i keep jumping and twirling in the rain, it feels like i could forget about who i am for now and just enjoy this. Me,him and the rain.

"Don't just stand there,come on!"

I quickly pull him to the center of the rooftop before he could even say anything. I keep jumping in circles,waiting him to follow.

"Geez,calm down woman. Take this nice and slow"

He pull me to face him and take my hand,putting it over his shoulder and he put his hand on my waist. Really?We're doing a slow dance? I look at him,annoyed. But i just play along with him.

He lay his forehead onto mine and just like that, it feels like we had get along with each other for a long time. I let myself sink into his touch and just dance with him. I could only think about him right now. Both of us keep quiet and complety enjoy each other's presence. Well,i don't know about him, but i certainly do.

"Y/n..." he lightly whisper and i slowly look to him,staring into his eyes.

"Jungkook..."

I don't know what is controlling us, but our face inch closer and soon, i could feel his lips on mine.