Page 40

By the time i woke up, i barely can see anything with those puffy eyes. I tried to erase it off by splashing my face with some warm water,but it's still possible to see.

I sigh and proceed to wipe my face. I'm still confused, as much as i want to believe Jungkook, i found myself want to believe Tae too. How can i say this?It's a complicated term.

I sigh and went to take my bath. When i stepped out, i saw breakfast is already there, with a small heart note by it,

I'm not sure what happened,but you know your Nana is here
XElenaX

Believe me,I don't either...
I eat up my breakfast,forcing it down my throat so that i still have a few energy left. I was about to take the napkin to wipe my mouth, when i realise there's a folded paper in it.

XSecond floor,East Sight Door, 12 noon, Don't be late or you'll see more red than brownX

It wasn't signed by anyone,so i thought the only that could've done it is Tae,considering Jungkook is in...

No no,don't say that place. It give me chills, plus Jungkook is in there makes it worst...
I folded the paper and put it in my sky blue pouf dress pocket. I stand up and went outside.

➿➿➿

"My lady...are you sure?"
Jin asked and i subtly nod,feeling the confidence drained out instantly.

"We can always skip it to another day" Suga said,eying me from up to down.

I brushed him off and still stand straight. I need to do this,one way or another. I'm finally, finally standing on my own feet. I'm doing this,and nobody is stopping me.

"Lady Y/n, maybe it was too early for that?"Cliff said and i guess everyone in the room ignored him.

"I'm okay if you're okay with it.But the problem is you don't seem okay" Elena said and put her hand on my shoulder.

"You're in a low state Y/n,stop this at once" Jin said,still not giving me.

I lowly sigh." Then tell me,how am i going to take over EverHill? Surely Suga can't do that forever"

"I will do that forever if that's how long you need to be ready"

"But i need to do this! Just..." I slowly glance to the throne, empty throne. Dad was supposed to be there, and i would only have to do it when i'm 27, which is 6 years away. That long is not possible for Suga to do it alone! Somebody,please just save me...

Suga then sigh, "I think..."

"Everyone down!"

Then,i heard a few shotguns and my worst fear came true. We've been attacked!

I couldn't t really registet what's happening. I did remember guards yelling over each other,Jin hugging Elena, Suga looking around and Taehyung pushing me down as i was almost got shot. He shake my shoulders and yell inaudible words.

"Y/n!....Get....together... We...You...Here...Stay low"
Things like that actually.

But i was back to my sense when Elena lightly squeeze my hands. It's as if my sense of the world came back to life.

"This is bad,very bad..." Jin mutter making me shiver.

Sounds of footsteps are audible for anyone in the mansion to hear it. I saw a guard,struggling to pull out his gun when a bullet came nearer.

"You!Watch out!"

My instinct quickly reflect and i kicked down a table to be his shield. But i didn't realise that i'm standing, making me, the biggest target.