Page 9

I'm asking your opinion...
Is it wrong to have a feeling to stranggle someone so hard because that person practically stole your evening? I have been biting my lower lip ever since we step out from the dining room. He had been scanning literally everything. My mansion isn't that big...right?

"Lady Y/n?"
"Ah?" i dumbfoundedly look at him. Oh,he's talking to me?

"Did you spaced out this much?" he let out a polite laugh.
"Eh? No, no i'm not. It's just..."
"Just...?" he raise his eyebrow, signalling me to continue.
"...a long walk" I refocus my gaze ahead, ignoring him hopefully.

But somehow,his presence itself said 'don't ignore me!'. We came across the door to the garden behind the mansion. A few Green batch are trimming the bushes. As soon as they saw us passing by, they politely give a short bow. I reply the gesture softly.

"you seem to have a good relationship with them"
"well,they actually the one who technically raise me, i should show gratitude."

We took anothers steps ahead,pass the staff room, the library and alast, the head room for the guests.

"well..." i turn to look at him fully,taking in his feature, before continue, "...this ends up the tour of the day."

"thank you lady y/n"
"please, y/n is fine. And also,dinner is at eight, we have another..." I glance down to my watch, realize that it's 6 in the evening;
"...2 hours. Please have a rest beforehand. If you need anything,just inform the maids and i promise they'll provide it as soon as possible" I smile as i explain.

He smile in return, which actually caught me offguard, how can Kim Taehyung,ambassador of Syrus be this good. God,he seems like he just came out of a drawing.

"Thanks,i appreciate that. As a sign of early friendship between both of our country, i want to give you this."

He holds out the Syrus emblem, much to my desire. This is great, Everhill can slowly look up for country collaboration with Syrus. I held the heavy emblem in my palm, bowing a little to him.

"Thank you so much for trusting Everhill."
"I'm trusting you more"

I don't know if it's just me,but him...He just keep staring to me, with this weird smile plastered all over his lips.

He steps nearer, his cologne aroma fill my nosetrill. I frozed there. His hand slowly reach onto mine.

"Hands off her!"
A hard voice suddenly pulled me aside,but it was too quick to comprehend. My grip started to get loose,and suddenly the sound of glass shattered echo through the hallway. My eyes widen by the sight, the emblem!!!

"aish,that's expensive!"

"Oh my..." i cover my mouth in shock. I turn to see,one person that i expected the least, Jungkook?

He had been stabbing his gaze onto Taehyung. God,what did he just do??!!!!!

"Ah,i'm sorry for this!" I give Taehyung a 90° bow before proceed to grab Jungkook's arm, storming away to my room.

As soon as we enter,i smashed the door closed.
"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DID?!"

" You're accusing me? Don't you see that brat practically roast his eyes onto you?!"

"You smashed the emblem! I was having high hope about the future for Everhill, but you just destroyed it, YOU JUST DID!"

Before long, there's scene of yelling to each other,that proceed to a dragging fight.

"SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT THE STUPID THING IS FAR IMPORTANT THAN YOU BEING SAFE?!"

"YOU KNOW NOTHING,WE WERE EXTREMELY FINE BEFORE! "

"NO YOU'RE NOT!!"

"YOU REALLY KNOW NOTHING! JUST GET BACK TO THAT FRAME OF YOURS!"

"You know what? I .DON'T .WANT. TO"

He stormed to the white empty frame and pull it off the wall.
" You want this so bad? Then take it..." then, he throw the frame, that landed right infront of my toes, shattered to splinters.

"I JUST HOPE THAT YOU STAY IN THAT HALLWAY!" He yell over.

" I JUST HOPE I LEFT YOU TO STARVE"

" I JUST HOPE THAT I DIDN'T STOP THAT JERK"

"I JUST HOPE YOU END UP LIKE THOSE FRAMES!"

"I JUST HOPE THAT YOU ROT IN YOUR ROLE AND DIE!"

I was taken aback this time, his words...really stab into me.

"Just go leave me alone,better if you die. I don't care",he hissed

And by that,he was already out of the door, leaving me in the dark room. The light wasn't on, and the air is getting cold. I slumped to the floor,taking in the mess...