Page 47

I woke up in a familiar comfortable warmness.The feeling, of arms link around me. It almost feels like a dream, being here in the first place. I try to calm myself by pushing away all thoughts that pass through my mind,still not opening my eyes from the start. I snuggle in, taking a short inhale of it, just trying to enjoy the scent he carry. But when i realise it, i jerked away. This is not his scent, it wasn't him.

I focus my sight again,feeling light head out of a sudden.
"Calm down, you should rest more"

That voice,it's not him. Definitely not him! I stare upon me, seeing the person by my own eyes. I was confiused. I looked around me, and saw that i was in my room after all, no wonder the matress feel familiar against my touch.

I look at him again, hoping that i mislook, but the same person is still there,with worried looking eyes and thin sad line as his mouth. He, he's not him. No,not him.

I flipped off the blanket on me, sliding down the bed, but instead, my waist was easily pull back onto the bed. I struggle against him, but i was too weak, it seems like he didn't use any strength against me.

"Y/n,calm down... You need more rest"

"No...you're not...him"I managed to say through my sand dry throat. It hurt so much to spit out words, it came out more like croacked words.

"Y/n...Just sleep more,you need rest"
His voice was firm, but rather gentle,asking me to rest some more. But i can't.

"Him, i want him now..." i tried to push away his hands from my waist.

"Y/n please..."

I still tried to push him away, until i was jerked to face him.

"He's not here!"

"What..."

"I'm sorry, we can't do anything. I'm sorry"

"No,you're lying. Let me go"

He give up on speaking,but his arm still wraps around my waist.

"Suga,let me go..."

And i feel the force that goes against me just now,was lifted and i slowly back away from him. His look, was so full of sadness and sorrow, but it's not for him. He's giving the look to me, it was me. I went out from the room and went to one place i'm sure he's at right now.

The hallway was quite busy,with a few Blue and Green badges trying to clear all the broken window glasses and splinters and also...dead bodies. I brushed them off and continue to step into the busier hallway. The Hospital Wing.

I scanned through the  beds in the hallway,all filled with people, but none of them is the one i've been looking for. I walk through until the end,still not giving up. But the last bed was empty, and soon was fill by a Green badge that have bandages around his head. Still,it wasn't him.

I pull a Blue badge that pass beside me by her arm. She looked shock, but when she saw me, her face soften.

"My lady?"
"Excuse me, but do you know where Head of West Guard is? You know,the guy that was on the front line of the security unit?I believed he was treated here?"

"Oh,my lady. He was sent away,we wasn't able to treat him at all."

When i had processed what she said,i could feel the hard cold cement against my head.

🌧🌧🌧

I stirred up as i heard muffled voices,saying inaudible things . The only thing i could hear is my names being called. Why are there so mny different voices? I don't understand. I sit up slowly and soon, i felt someone put their arms under mine, helping me to sit up properly although I know I can do it myself,i think...

A blinding light suddenly shot through my right eye,then my left. My mouth was pull to open and those lights came again.

"She's gonna be fine, but she caught herself a fever. Something had been bothering her lately?"

People in my room share some glances and then all of them looked at me. That same stare Suga gave me earlier.

"Y/n dear..."

"Do you see him? Where is he?"

All those people were sharing stares again. I waited patiently for any of them to spoke first. And turned out,Jin was playing that role.

"Y/n, we're deeply sorry. Truly,but there's nothing we could do. He was far too injured,the stab was deep."

I stare at him blankly,"What are you saying?"

"Y/n..."Tae suddenly spoke so i glance at him, but then he keep quiet.

A long sigh escaped from Suga's mouth shortly after that,and he look me in the eye, "What he meant is..."

"Suga..." Jin hold his arm and try to pull him back, but Suga continue anyway,

"He's gone,Y/n"