Page 12

"Sorry,come again?"

I sigh,really....telling Taehyung this is seriously feel frustrated, plus, i'm lying.

"I went out yesterday,to the tailors to fix my clothes. I had to stay there overnight. I'm deeply sorry about dinner last night" I know it's a lame excuse, but that's the best that i could come up in less than 3 minutes

"Dinner?" he scoff, " It's more like a five star buffet.That ham is probably the best i've tasted. I gotta say,i'm kinda jealous for not having your chefs"

"The best they are,i admit" saying it whole heartedly and flashing my pearl white smile.

"I'm definietly stealing those chefs of yours"

"Okay,why are we talking about those chefs?"

Both of us burst into some giggles,though i admit that it wasn't so lady-like, but who cares, it's my day today. Suddenly,i remember about Taehyung's sign of friendship, Syrus's emblem.

"Umm,i...I'm sorry about, you know, your country's emblem."

"Well,it's an expensive one, but i'll let this slide. Just this one though."

"Really?!" I had to practically stop myself from jumping out of my seats.

He nod in response."But,what about that odd guy,the one that have mole on his chin?"

"what's wrong with the guy that have mole on his chin?"

A warm but sarcastic voice rang through my ears,no way...Jungkook?!

"Oh,good to see you again sir"
"I'm not happy to see you"

Oh oh...I could feel the tense that fill the air,it's suffocating me.

"Hey Newb,what are you doing here?!"

A loud voice roar through.Gulp, oh no, not another problem...

Head of Blue Badge,Lead General of White...
Lead General Suga

"I thought I'm done there"

What?! 😱No no no no,that's not how you speak to him Jungkook!😣

"What?! Say again!" His voice roar again,that tone is a normal tone to him, and dad of course, but i always thought that he is so strict and well, loud. Mom also think it like that.

"I said i thought that i'm done over there.Why? something's wrong?" 😒Gosh,this boy,keeping his sarcastic side on mode.

But wait,Newb? Does that mean...? I steal a glance to Taehyung and saw his face had crippled into an uncomfortable gaze and he keep shifting his legs.

"I'm sorry, Gen Suga, but what is going on here?"

He glance to me, and nod his head down a little, but it goes as fast as it comes. I recall him doing it longer to my parents,especially to dad.

"Sorry for the ruckass..."
but i didn't saw the sincere in his 'sorry' 😒,
"...actually, this boy here is the Mansion new guard...in training"

"What?! How...Huh?"

"I practically saw him roaming around,so i thought he's an intruder, so i went to stealth mode and..."

"Wait,you attacked him?!" I half scream,already standing from my chair.

"Yes my lady, and turn out, he CAN fight,and i figured out he isn't an intruder afterall. So i asked him to join the guard shield and he just finished his entry exam two hours ago"

"entry exam? but that took, at least 2 days at least!"

"Yes,oh he's strong! that's why we're taking him,as a guard"

Oh no, please,this is just a freaking bad nightmare! Please tell me it's just a nighmare!

"Besides...i think i'm gonna work with him fine enough. The main purpose is to let you stay as far away as you can,from black badge."

I sigh,i guess i'll let this stays as it is. I can't wait for dad to come back and kick things back to it's place. Three more days,god, i want them back as soon as possible. Things are crazy here