Page 4

"Umm..."

I stare at his figures, it's hard to see in this pitch black night. Both of us just keep quit, and the atmosphere is getting tensed up.

Alast, he sigh. Eyeing me up and down, he managed a soft smile.
"So, you're the so talked daughter of the EverHill white badge"

"How...do you know my name?"
"Girl...the whole country know you, the girl who is one of the last white badge there is, in EverHill. You're prettier than they said."

"I...take that as a compliment. And who are you actually? I never saw you during the past Badge Visit." he doesn't look familiar at all, well, his face is appealing, but doesn't ring a bell.

"I am a no badge,maybe you doesn't see me often, i just end up in my house"

"what?! How can someone have  no badge? And no one is allowed to be in their house during Badge Visit. Are you even belong to EverHill? "

Oppss, wrong bell. He suddenly look mad out of  a sudden...I said wrong?

"If i listen to my head long ago, you will be dead right here on this spot ever since you try to read my book."

I slowly backed away, eyes wide. "B...but if y..you kill me,th..that's make you a..black badge.."

"Why am i even doing this? " he sighly deeply.
He glance straight into my eyes, his orb is pitch black, or is it bcause of the night?

"Fine, i'll let you go. But on one condition..."

"Why should i accept it? This is MY house,you're attending MY party"

He stare coldly, his icy glare sends chill down to my spine. I gulped and finally gave in, giving a small nod to him.

"Here, take this." he hand me a square photo frame, decorated with gold leaves and flowers that was carved onto it.

"What am i supposed to do with...Woah"

The frame suddenly maximized in size, now it's as tall as me, okay as tall as my ears,but still.

"Ahh,so heavy..."

"Put that in your room, you're gonna need it later."

"How am i even supposed to bring it to my room,when i can't even lift it?"

He smirk. Why does that kind of smile is creepy in my sight? "Turn around..."

Confused,i still follow his order. I glance to my back, to see crimson red curtains.Wait...my room! My room?

"How did we..." i glance back to him, but only found thin air. He was gone.

"Hello?" No one reply.

I glance down to the frame I've been gripping. Wait,is that... i bent on knees to see better,when i saw something, no, someone in those frame. But damn that darkness ,i can't see anything...

I stand up again and look out of the window,to see the Jade Moon.

"what is happening?" i ask to no one in particular.