Page 15

~2 weeks later~

I opened up my eyes as the sound of the chirping birds are audible enough to wake me up. I sit up on my bed,and brush my fingers through my hair,trying to comb it. Keyword is try to. I slide down from my bed and put on my white slippers,still feeling sleepy, and the bed look so damn comfortable.

I open the window and push aside the curtains, immediately was greeted by the blinding sunlight. Furrowing my eyes as i try to adjust to the sudden light, i take in a deep breath. I take a glance to my room, it's gloomy, yet the light had already filled the room. Without wasting anymore time, i step into my bathroom, preparing the tub myself.

🔆🔆🔆

The carpet feel oddly soft under my shoes, is it just me? As i walk through the hallway to go for breakfast,i pass by a few guards. Their faces, are more like suprised to see me, plus...delighted?

"M..morning my lady" they stop in track to greet me and bow along.
I reply with a 25° bow and smile, greeting them along.
"Morning to you too"

I keep on walking and meet a few others blue and green badges that was either cleaning the hallway, or wiping off the dust. All of them greeted me cheerfully, with a smile. I started to feel slightly uncomfartable with all the attentions.

"Isn't that Lady Y/n? She stepped out of her room!"
"Shh! You know she could heard you right?! But anyway,it's comforting to see her around."
"Yeah,it had been a while. The current Reformer Order is getting to my neck"

I heard the conversation,but decided to brush it off. I'm hungry and i want to eat as soon as possible. The long table was filled with only two person,who is familiar enough. Instead of sitting in my usual chair,I sit besides them.

I pull the chair and sit down. Both of them stop eating immediately and lay their gaze on me.
"What?"

As if it's their cue, they spring up from their chair and bow 90° to me, "My lady!"
I laugh and wave my hand, signalling them to sit down, and they did thankfully.
"Please,you're flattering me"

"But..We...You,umm"
"Before anything could we eat first? Hmm? Lead general Suga? Lead General Jin?"
Both of them nodded,but their face still said that they're shocked. I paid no attention to them, but soon i couldn't help myself from stealing a glance to the three Main Chair, which the two seats,won't be filled again.

It belonged to my parents.

Soon,i felt a warm hand rest on mine. I glance to the person and found that it's belong to Lead General Jin. Lead General Suga was on the other side of the table,watching me with a glimps of worry.
"No no,i'm okay"

I slid down his hand and continue to eat,they didn't push about it anyway.
"LG Suga!"

Soon a voice call out, LG Suga?! Either this person didn't know what's best for him, or he wanna die early...Or both.