Page 39

I immediately stand up,suprised by the sudden movement of the door. Is he really coming in to give a hug. Nevertheless, i keep my smile on.

"My lady..."

Oh...Elena? I peek behind her but didn't see anyone else.
"Elena? What are you doing here?"

She look at me weirdly,then continue to push in the food trolley. "what am i doing here? Sending dinner of course."

"Oh,only one plate? How about Jungkook's?" Did he have dinner already?

"Jin said he'll be staying on guard ,so he won't be around until tomorrow. I thought you knew that,he left four hours ago"

"Wait,four...hours ago? But isn't he's supposed to guard outside my room?"

Elena didn't said anything but moved closer,laying her hand on my forhead, "Your fever went down?Are you sure you're okay?"

"So there wasn't anyone outside my room?"

She shakes her head,"None,my lady"

🤔🤔🤔

I eat my dinner silently, the mashed potato was once my great favourite, but now isn't the time to enjoy eating. I finished off quickly and sit on my bed. If Jungkook was out for duty,then who was i sending letters to?

There was a knock on the door and i answer from inside,still not opening it. The person behind it insist on knocking and i grunt in frustration.
"Who's that? Just state your business"

Somehow,the knock was still there. I gave up on it and lay down. As i do so,the person is still not giving up on knocking. Who is there,bothering me at time like this.
"State your business please! I have no intention in meeting you unless you said who you are"

Weirdly,after i said that,the knocking sound disappeared. Oh well. I close my eyes and soon drifted off.

🗯🗯🗯

I woke up to the loud sound of people fighting. I sit up and immediately my sense kicked in.

"Stop!Stop! What are you doing?!"

But Tae and Jungkook keep punching each others face,trying to take advantage against each other. What's happening?!

Clank

My mouth dropped open to the object that just dropped from Jungkook's hand.

A knife.

What? What's going on? Somebody tell me!

"Y/n! Get out!He's trying to kill you!" Tae yelled over as he's punching the hell out of Jungkook.

"What?!No,Y/n don't listen to him!"

I was frozed on my bed. What? Kill me? Jungkook? I could hear sickening sound of punches meeting with bare skin. The two of them are clearly exhausted and in pain, but neither of them wanted to give up.

"Enough!"

A loud voice stopped both of them. I saw Suga standing at my doorstep, his lips forming a thin line of hated and anger. His gaze harden, it was the worst i've ever seen.Then,two guards entered my room and grabbed Jungkook by his arms. Tae was kneeling on the ground,wiping some blood stain on his lips with his dark green sleeve. His face was blue from all the bruises.

"Y/n, Y/n please. Listen to me. It's not what you're thinking."

I just stare at him, because the truth is i was still so shocked to say anything. My mind don't seem to work well right now.Suga then take over as i keep quiet.

"Jungkook,former member of Blue badge,you are now hereby, sentence to temporary prison until future notice from the White badge or the by the mansion itself."

Jungkook keep staring at me and i had to look elsewhere so that he didn't see me cry. I seriously don't know what's happening. The moment i look up, i didn't saw Jungkook or the guards ,they had walked away, to the underground prison, it's where they took criminals for temporary. But Jungkook is not a criminal,i don't want to believe that.
It was just me,Tae and Suga in here after that. Soon, Jin and Elena arrived,puffing in and out,clearly shows that they had ran to here.

"We heard there's an intruder, what happened?"

When both me and Suga keep quiet, Tae told them, " I was walking down the hallway when i saw Jungkook enter Y/n's room. I decided to follow and i saw he got a knife in hand. I guess,what i was thinking at that time was to get rid of him and his knife."

"Y/n was almost killed and it happened in the mansion. Right infront of me."Suga hissed and massage his forehead.

"Darling,are you okay?"
Elene came to me but i raised my hand,stopping her in her track.

"Please,i just need some time alone right now"

"But you're in danger. I'll make sure there's soldier guarding on..."

But before Suga could finish,i cut him off, "You can have for whole sack all of the guard guarding me, outside of my room. I just need some time alone!"

I hardened my voice and looked down. The next thing i heard is the door closed and me being alone. I lay down and begin to break down,crying in misery as i grasp onto my necklace.