Page 19

Hmm?
I slowly came to my sense and yawn on my bed.I was about to rub the grogginess off my eyes with my hand,when i realise... Wait,this isn't mine!

What?!
I realise i had Jungkook's hand in mine,and i used his hand to rub my eyes just now. It's oddly soft though,whoah wait. Cut it out!

That's just freaking scary...and pshyco. You gotta stop thinking about it Y/n!!

He lays his head on my bed,but he's sitting on the floor,and his hand is in mine. Owh,poor him...serves you right.

"Hey,Jungkook-ah, wake up..."
I try to shake his shoulder,but then realise he's actually a heavy sleeper. I brush my hand against his hair,combing it with my fingers, hoping to bring life back into him.

His hair...why? Why am i doing this? It feels so...how can i put it? It feels like i had been longing to do this, but why?😐

I quickly pull away my hand,no no, i can't possibly...to this jerk? No...

I sigh and return my glance to him, only to be greeted by a pair of big eyes,staring back at me.

"Aaaaaaah!"
"Ow,hey!"
"Oh my...sorry,sorry."

Without knowing,i reflectedly throw a pillow to him. He had been rubbing his face since then,hissing in pain...and annoyance.

"Sorry...does it hurt?"

I take a closer look at his face. Nothing broken i guess.
"I think you're okay. Everything's..."

His eyes...are the only thing that i saw. I didn't realise that i had been so close to him. His hot breath came in contact with my skin,i could feel it on my face.

He came closer,decreasing the gap between our face. His eyes never left mine,his intense gaze made it impossible to break away.As much as i want to pull my face far from him...i don't. I...can't.

"My lady,are you okay?"

I quickly pull away from Jungkook and he does the same as well. I used to don't mind that Elena just barge into my room, but now, i just really wish she would have knocked.

"Umm yes,of course. Why would-umm,why wouldn't I? Everything-yeah- everything's fine"

"Sorry,i heard your scream just now,i thought something happened. But i forgot about your personal guard,he can keep you safe.I hope i didn't barge at the wrong time."

No no,i think you just saved me.
"Well,here's your dinner, for you and..."

"umm,Jungkook"

"...yes,you." Elena is busy setting up the plates.

"It's dinner already?" I whisper,not wanting Elena to hear.