Page 17

I stare blankly at both of them,processing the words. Marry? Who,me? 😶

WHAT?!😲

"Why would you tell her that?" Jin practically yell and hold my lifeless shoulders. Yeah,my soul had lost somewhere.

"She's 21 Jin."

"But she should not heard about until....well,until time."

"Well okay, but still, you don't have to worry abouth things like this,your husband will need to. All those paperworks and dealing with the badges."

"That sound...wrong.I can't possibly just let my duty on my...my husband. That's just bad,plus, who will want to marry me?"

Lead Gen Suga raised an eyebrow, " I know a few guards who's good with their duty."

Eww,no! Why are we even talking about this?! I just want to solve this problem,not go deeper in! Marrying is the last thing i can think of right now,after dealing with the boy who just magically came out of a photograph of course!

A knock suddenly disturbed my thoughts.After Lead Gen Suga allow the person to come in, the door burst open. Speaking of the devil,here's the photograph boy.

"Lead General Suga,i have a verbal report to be given to you by Head Security Cliff."

"Go on"Lead Gen Suga gives a nod.

"This morning,at the West side of the mansion,the chandeliers was found smashed on the second floor, and the Blue Dyra Gem on the chandeliers was missing."

"Last two weeks,it was the Green Vile Gem on the chest in the meeting room went mising" Lead Gen Jin said in concern, it was sort of comforting to hear him speaking,but this time,it was a serious problem.

"Before,we thought it as a common thief who went into the mansion. But why did he need the gem only and not other jewels." Lead Gen Jin continue.

"I heard about that too,my gold earrings was there,in the chest,but he didn't even touch it." it was weird,why don't the thief take it if his intention was stealing?

"That's not it."
I glance to Lead Gen Suga who stopped his sentence midway.
"Only someone specific could have known about the  Blue Dyra Gem"

"Umm so?"

He took a glance at me,"So,how can he know that the gem is on there,unless..."

"...Unless he's an insider,who's trying to pull something off" Jungkook continue.Okay,i admit that he's sharp.

"Right,so we have a thief on our hand who belongs in the mansion" Lead Gen Jin hiss.

"No,actually we have a traitor in our hand.He's obviously trying to complete a ritual."

"Sorry,a what just now?"

"Y/n..." Lead Gen Jin caught my attention, "...how much do you know about the Sacred Key?"

"Umm, the key is the other way to achieve a land, myths says you can carve it using specific objects that resembles every ethnic or a group of people in the place that you want to own. But if you are in the family blood and the early leader had officially give the land to you,then you don't need to find the objects to obtain the key.Still, it's just a myths right? Ancient talk?"

"I afraid our traitor here would like to try that,even if it's just a myth" there's a hint of harsh in Lead Gen Suga's voice that scares me.

"Are you sure about this?Maybe he's just a thief afterall."

"I'm not sure Jin,but whatever it is,we can't just let it be. He already got two gems that resembles the Blue badge and Green badge.Plus the gem from his own badge,he only got three gems left to find."

"It's impossible to get the Black Rust Gem." Lead Gen Jin argue.

"But it's not if he's already from that badge." Jungkook suddenly voice out.

Both three of us look at him, i expect that he'll get a good scold from either Lead Gen Suga or Jin, but none.

"For now,we must be ahead of him."

"But the only way i could have the key is to..."

"marry" Lead Gen Suga and Jin said in unison.

I tensed up, and i think it's just my thought,but i also saw Jungkook got tensed beside me.

"On second thought,there must be something that my father had left,something that said he would give me EverHill one day?"

"Well,you better find that, and also learn to take over EverHill"

"If i didn't?"

No one nees to answer that,i myself knew it. I needs to be someone's wife,without me even know him.Or even love him.