Page 42

I arrived there,still trying to catch my breath. Phew,who knows we have a lot of windows by the hallway? I look around and found no one. Is this a prank,because if it does then i'll definietly kill someone. Not that i'm asking to be in the Black badge but...

I pull out the wrinkled paper and read it again. It didn't say anything when i arrived here. So,what's next? I keep glancing around,feeling anxious. I don't have a clock with me, so i can't tell the time. What to do?

As i was scanning around,the only thing that stood out to me is...that lamp on the wall. The other lamp is a few walk away from here, so does it stands alone here? An idea suddenly came to my mind. I don't know if i watched too mny action movies with mom, or my fever is damaging my brain but...

Click

It worked. Hah! It open! And dad said that my mom had been brain washing me with all of these action movies. But my merry state immediately turned dull. It was dark in there...😢

But someone could be needing help in there, or it was a place to hide, since i don't think much people knew about this place. Not me,at least. Also,there could be danger in there. Anything could happen in the darkness.

"You're a brave girl,i knew you are"

Jungkook's voice suddenly rang in my head. Listening to my heart,and his words, i stepped inside.

As soon as my last steps stop,the door behind me closed,and the torch inside light up. But it seem like no one had changed it over for a long time that the light only shines dimly.

Anyway,i take a long inhale and puff up my chest. I need to do this. At least for my parents. They need to know that their girl had grown up, into something they she wasn't capable of before, that my parents leaving me too early was a mistake afterall.

The longer i walk, the heavier my breath get. My heart rate quicken and soon, i feel dizzy from the strong smell of dust and old planks. The whole place was covered in woods, even the ceiling. This must had been a tunnel made to escape critical moment in the mansion. Maybe this lead to something at the end afterall. I keep on walking, singing in my heart to reduce the anxiety in my heart. Please,let this lead to something...
Or was i dumb to follow into here without thinking or bringing anyone else?

Soon,i started to smell iron,rusted iron. It's getting stronger when i walk in deeper. I was too scared to say anything. Damn Jungkook,why does your words give me so much bravery? I hate how you're controlling me without you even meant it. Damn...

Well,i think it was okay,since i couldn't hear anymore gunshot. That's enough to give me heart attack, but is this place better or worse?

But then,my steps stopped and my breath quicken. My mouth hang open and my eyes widen by the sight.No...

"Jungkook!"

I ran to his figure,that was chained by a long chain attached to the ceiling. His firm white shirt was full with dirt,dust and...blood,his own blood. He look like he was lifeless,like he was in this state longer that he've ever wanted to. I tried to untie the chain but it was iron,so it was impossible although it was rusty. A little more force than mine maybe could break it.

"Hey,hey it's gonna be alright.I'm gonna save you."

"Y/n..."his voice weakly call me,making me tearing up even more.

"Goodness,what happened to you?" I cupped his face, and saw that the bruises he had with Tae was still thete, but there's also new bruises and cuts. He can barely open his eyes properly.

"Y/n,go back..."

"No no,i'm not leaving without you!"

"It's a trap..."

Then,i could hear a faint clap in the distance. We're not alone...