Page 14

Sore...

No more words needed,that 4 letters words are enough. No more explanation. Somehow the sticthes that i mend together,is ripped open, by one, simple, sentence...

'...It is reported that no one survives'

I open the car door half-heartedly and steps outside, my shoes in hand. I had decided to pull it off my feet. Don't you know heels simbolized vague and proud? I don't feel so, not right now to say the most...

I walk past the empty hallways,not a single human in sight. Maybe everyone is still there, the funeral...

As i enter my room with that thought still clouding my mind, i saw no other than Elena... She give me a sad smile,or is it encourage smile? I dunno, but i grow sick of it.

"You know,don't you?"
"My lady, please listen..."
"You know it in the first place, right?"
"please,lady y/n, listen first."
"and you don't even tell me a single thing"
"It's not like that, lady Y/n..."
"out..."
"my lady?"
"Out...I SAID OUT!"

By now,i already had lost my temper. My tutor about lady-like manner? Huh, i could care the least right now. Elena nod before making her way out and i slam the door close,my back against the door,holding for support. That was the moment i could see what i wear truly

I should've known,it's a funeral dress. So could it be...I reached out to my head, and pull out the small bouquet from my ponytail

Yup white lily,definietly for funeral. How come i had been so absorbed in asking, when i would actually WEARING a funeral attire.

Slowly, my feet made it's way to my bed and i plopped myself onto the blue matress.
Today...They're supposed to be here today.We're supposed to hold a welcome party on our own, with cakes and chocolates and sugary cookie that dad prefer not to eat because it's too salty for him, but he'll eat anyway because he loves to see mom eat it, and the night will be full of trip stories from them, and showers of hugs,cuddles and 'i love you' murmers from the three of us, and them wishing good night,and tomorrow will be just perfect as other days...

It supposed to be that way.It should have.
But now,i can't think straight, my heart hurts,my heart shatters, my lips keep trembling and i keep whimpering. It's not fair, today is supposed to be a great day.

I brought my knees to my chest, and wrap my arms around it, all i want is some space from...everything. I don't want to do anything, i just wanna sit here,waiting for someone to come around the corner and said 'they're back my lady' with the most cheerful voice there is.
I want that...

Knock knock knock

I huff under my breath, not wanting to answer it

Knock knock

The knocking sound become louder, and louder. It feels like someone banging on it.

Knock knock

"LEAVE ME ALONE!....please" i whimper at the end of my high voice, i hate it.

Whimpering is for coward, and i don't plan to be one.

I could hear the door creaked open slowly, whoever that opens it, can only be narrowed down to four persons;

Lead General Suga,Lead general Jin, and...my parents

The person didn't say a word, nor i think have manners (?) because he just abructly sit beside me,on the bed. There was a long silence, not that i don't appreciate it, but i like it more for me to be isolated.

"if you expect me to start a conversation,then you're absolutely wasting your time."

"That's okay,i don't plan to start a chit-chat anyway"

I spring my head up as soon as i heard his voice, my orbs are able to make it his features in the dark room,looking at me with his mouth makes an unperfect sad line.

"how do you enter in the first place? No wait,screw that...just leave"

I turn my head to my left so that i don't have to see him.But my ears caught the sound of his light sigh. It was kind of awkward if you ask.
What mom would say? Yeah, cliche'.

I was lost in thoughts, but for sure, i do realize it when he wrap his arms around me,pulling me closer.

"let it all out, i know you want to..."

And basically,that's the first time i ever let someone else see i'm crying, and it's his first time seeing me cry too...