Page 41

I quickly squat down and cover my head. We've been attacked,and worst, we're not ready!

"Every suit on every wings get to your position! Other unit, scout everyone else to safety. No one may dismay!"

Suga started to give out order,he's the only one standing among us, he really have that leadership that I,myself might not have even after years of training. A few guards came into the room,standing at the window and begin to fire.

"There's a whole group coming here,i repeat the whole group."

"It's the Black badge!"
As soon as one of the guard said that, Elena,Suga and Jin gasp, their face quickly turned into a complete shock.

How can this happened?We've never been attacked,never! The sound of gunshots keep blazing through my ears and the smell of gun powder fill the room. One guard had blood dripping from his hand, but he keep firing onward,never backing down. The room that was once smelled like morning Jasmine, now turned to the smell of the meat room, without the meat hanging on the ceiling.Some of the shoot end up everywhere, one of it blowed up a vase,and another one shot through the glass window. You could hear glass shattering everywhere. As i was looking at the broken glass shards,i could see a clock on the floor,maybe the shots had brought it down. But the thing i saw, isn't the clock,but by the number the clock shows.

11:48

And according to the letter,i was supposed to be at the Second floor,East Sight Door in 12 minutes,or lest...

⏳⏳⏳

Low,keep yourself low! Don't let anyone see you,or you're dead meat. You're doing great,just keep hidden behind those walls.

I quietly chant to myself. I must be on the other side of the mansion in less than 10 minutes,but that's not possible unless i run, which by the way,is not an option right now. I just fastened up my pace,while i was half bending myself the whole way...ouch!

You need not to count how many times i tripped, it happened too frequently that i didn't bother to count.I just hope that no one hurt, i didn't understand what the person mean by 'you'll see more red than brown'. But if it was from Tae,then he won't be there in time because he was still in the throne room,feeling puzzled when i sneaked out. I just hoped that it didn't involve anyone else,or Jungkook...