Page 43

I gasp. Although the light is dim,i could still see his face, that dark wide smile.

Cliff

He was clapping so loud that it echos. I slowly wrapped my arm around Jungkook,hoping to protect him. But one question, who's gonna protect me?

He laugh lightly, "Aww,what do we have here? A young love bird,that's interesting. Too bad,it's gonna die"

He pull me away by tugging my hair to him. I yelp in pain and i sense Jungkook look up. I grab Cliff's hand,hoping that he release me from the pain, but instead,he pull harder.

"Let her go!" Jungkook firmly said, trying to lounge forward, but the chains are holding him back.

"What's that? Sorry Jungkook, i thought you already knew this. But you gotta speak louder to your leader!"

He throwed me away and my body crashed onto the hard wall. I wince in pain on the ground,still shutting my eyes. I tried to push the pain away,but the throbbing in my head make it worse. I could hear Jungkook calling my names after and after to the point his voice cracking in the end.

"You, I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

Jungkook's loud yell was followed by a mocking laugh. I slowly peek my eyes open,trying to ignore the pain that spreads through my body. I struggle to sit up,trying my best no to faint. I shouldn't be weak, not now anyway...

"No,no..."

"What's that? But my lady,the fun had yet to begin."

He pull out his sword and aim it to Jungkook's back,smirking.
"Now what will look good on your back. Oh,i know! How about, freak!"

He slowly proceed to dip the sword on Jungkook's back,earning a loud groan from Jungkook. He was carving that word on Jungkook's back!He's carving on Jungkook's back!

"F...R...umm,what's next,oh yes, an E."

I was about to vomit, but seeing the pain on Jungkook's face break my heart. He was shutting his mouth the best he can, he was trying not to show me that he's hurting,which made me teared up even more.

"A...hmm,is this okay? No no, a little deeper"
I could hear he push in the sword deeper into Jungkook's flesh,his face shows that he was completely enjoying it.

Jungkook's groans turned into loud yells. I could see blood dripping down onto the brown plank. Wait...

So that's what the writer meant by
' You'll see more red than brown ' . He,Cliff sent it to me, he planned this!

"Stop,stop!" I yell my heart out.

"Aww,wait a minute, i need to work in peace. Okay,that's good, a perfect K. Next time you look in the mirror, you don't need me to tell you what you are. You can read boy" he walk over and ruffle through Jungkook's hair.

"Now, how about you my lady. What do you want to be remind every day?"

He steps closer,but he left some space, so that Jungkook could see me clearly. I could see the pain in his face, but as Cliff was by my side, his eyes widened in fear.
"Hmm,you look so pathetic. How about a deal. Lick my shoe and i'll consider on letting that freak boy on the run."

My eyes widened in shock and i glance to Jungkook. He weakly shake his head but i don't care. The thought of getting Jungkook out of this hell is a wish came true. I move my face closer to his muddy boots, but then was kicked on the neck. He laugh loudly and stepped onto my fingers, producing some snap sound.

His other feet pressed against my head, forcing the dirt on the plank to stuck on my hair and face. "I don't carve on girl. That's a relief actually. But you gotta pay for all the cold shoulders you gave me my lady."

He stepped down and picked me up by my hair again, this time,i was too weak to fight. The pain is unbearable, but i'll keep it to myself. No,Jungkook can't know that i'm suffering. He just can't.

"Dad...dad trust you.Why are you doing this?

He moved his face closer to mine,i could feel his cold loud breath on my face and his dark gaze, staring right through my soul.

"Pfft,that old sucker. Why serve a White badge? When you can be one! He had done so bad on the Black badge,i'll prove to him that we,are much stronger and more powerful than you freaks."

He came closer and laugh in my ears,"No wonder everyone loves you, look how pretty you are. Oh, your cheek..."
My eyes widened as he lick my left cheek, leaving his saliva all over it.

"...is so soft"

"STOP! YOU JERK! I'LL CUT THAT HEAD OFF, I'M GONNA STAB YOU DOWN!" jungkook is yelling, but his voice sound so distant,as my head is throbbing harder.

Maybe I was in a deep shock, no, i am actually. Cliff continue to hug me and nuzzle his cheek on mine.

"And so cuddly. Jungkook you should share her,not being selfish."

Jungkook begin to pull the chains harder than before. I could hear the sound of chains clashing against each other, but judging by it's sound, it won't came off any faster.

I knew,that Jungkook was mad, no, he was furious, he could slaughter Cliff right here.
I was feeling really really uncomfortable and i begin to feel dizzy by all of these.

"As much as i wanna play,i still have work to do sweetie."

He put his cold bony hand onto my neck and slowly slide down into my dress,giving me shivers.

"YOU! MONSTER! STOP, STOP!" Jungkook yell again

But his hand dip deeper...