Page 25

I can't believe it,Jin must be lying. How can...

"Please just tell me what happened..."

"I'd rather show you"

Then,i saw, my dad...and my mom, standing at the doorway, smiling at the girls,the younger me and my sister. I slowly walked to them, examining their faces. How I miss those faces,that smile never left their lips.

"My lady..."

"I'm okay...we can proceed"

We keep walking forward until we came across my family,looking worried and scared.

"Lyss,take care of the children" My dad said as some blue badge helped him to wear his armour. What scares me is,it's an armour...for war.

"Maxon,are you really doing this?"

My dad just stare to my mother and give a peck onto her forehead.
"Elena,please look after them"

"Over my heart" Elena said and hold onto me and my sister.

"Dad,where are you going?" the little me ask with a tiny voice.

"I won't be out for long"

"Can i come?" My sister asked,her voice is also as tiny as mine.

"No sweetie,i want you to look after mom and your sister. Can you do that for me?"

My sister nod and hug the little me.

"Sir Maxon,every guard is on their watch,i had personally put them on my own" I can't believe my eyes,but i saw Suga,wearing an armour just like my father, but his face shows that he's still young at that time. Younger than my father, but my father isn't too old anyway.

"Please,look after my family" My father whisper to Suga.

"Over my heart" he replied.

Somehow,i got a bad feeling about this. Where is my father going?It seem so stressful and bad. I just want all of it to disappear.

Then,it all came down like a heavy burden onto me,pressing me down. Not physicallly,but it still leave the same impact. The mansion,was attacked, and i saw the leader of the invader who's standing at the front of the group of people, J.
My father's best friend.

"Why is he leading them? Jin?Why are they fighting?! They're friends! They shouldn't be,Jin?!"

Jin just keep a straight face,and it's getting on my nerves.

I saw J's other soldier begin to attack,and J managed to enter the mansion,followed by another two soldiers. They were roaming the hallway when suddenly a tiny voice appear.

"Daddy's in trouble,we gotta help him"

"Y/n,stop!" my sister try to run after me.

I froze right there...no.
" No no,go back,it's too dangerous! No,little Y/n, sister, turn around!"
But no matter how loud i yell,they can't hear me.

The little me finally came across J and his other two soldiers,eying her.
"Dad,it's a girl" one of the soldier said,his voice sounds familiar,or is it a she? The iron mask on the face makes it almost impossible to see or even hear the person's voice properly.

"Mind her,we need to get to the throne room" i assumed, J , said that. So he already married, just like my father.

"Don't hurt daddy",the little me whimper,it's clear that she's scared. But i can't blame her,i'm shaking too.

"I never liked little girl" The other soldier said,pulling out a sword.

"Calissa,leave her alone,we're wasting time." J said grumpily, but still didn't move from his spot.

My eyes widened,she was about to stab the little me, and i was froze there,helpless to even help myself.

"Y/nnnnn!!!!"

My jaws dropped open,oh my...
My heart feels like there's a lump in there, my throat feels like someone just strangled me,i can't let out a single voice.

I saw the figure on the floor,with blood oozing from her stomach,with the sword pierced through it. It was an awful sight to see, and she's my sister.