Page 23

I slowly enter the library, with the smell of pine wood and dust filling my nostrils. I kind of like it here, no wonder Jin can stayed here for like eternity.

I sit down on the floor,knowing Jin likes to sit there rather than his own chair. I saw a lot of Magic books and also some popular myths book as well as the one i never heard or seen before.

"How's Swordmanship?"

I groan and smack a magic book to my forehead,really wanting to avoid the subject. Why did he ask???!!!

"Sounds not good"

"It isn't Jin, i'm not even lying. Do you know why i didn't want to learn this when i was little?"

"Because you like myths and magic the most ?"

"Well,i actually like Social Studies the most, no offense,i like Magic and myths too but the truth is,i don't want Suga to teach. I would rather to have you to teach me Swordmanship."

Jin laugh at my statement,"Really?Me? Teaching that? It's gonna be a disaster. I think Suga did a great job on it"

"Yeah,by ordering and being mean. If that's what you mean by doing a 'great job' " I scoff.

"There's a reason why he did that Y/n. Why he would be so strict when it comes to EverHill...and you"

"But his whole job is about EverHill...and me"

"Exactly"
I eyed Jin for a long time,i still don't get his point.

"Okay,if so,what's his reason then?"

Jin smiled and stands up,signalling me to follow him.
"There's something you should know,my lady."

He slowly walk to a shelf,and effortlessly pull down a book. As that,i hear the sound of gear switched and the shelf spinning,revealing a dim lighted room behind it. I smile knowingly.
It's the Potion Room.

I missed this room. Jin usually let me watch him mixing some potion for who knows what for. He carefully take a few coloured potion on the deck,pausing here and there to think. He mixed it in the black pot in the middle of the room.

"Why can't i learn potion though?"

"Because you're so little,and easy manipulated. Dealing with potions is not easy. A little error can result to other causes. For now,you're only allowed to watch...

"and...?" I pushed him to continue his sentence.

"...and drink"
He hand me a small glass that is filled with that...purple... And green...liquid, whatever that is called.

Slowly,i take it and smell it,resulting me to gag by it's awful odour.
"Oh no no,don't smell, it is quiet bad. Just gulped all at once." Jin said while eying me.

Crossing my finger,i just drink it down, wanting desperatly to know the reason behind Suga's cold act.

Jin take away the glass as i begin to feel dizzy.
"Jin..."
"Hang in there,it'll come" Jin said as he,himself take a gulp on the liquid.

I feel so dizzy,to the point that i want to sit, but Jin keep holding my hand, refraining me from even squatting down. But suddenly,i heard the sound of laughter,small laughter.

"Come and catch me!"