Page 45

I shook my head at his request, clearly disagree but he didn't seem to give up on convincing me.

"No Kookie,and that's that. You need to be here!"

I finished off the last piece of bandage on his arm and put it away. I quickly pull the blanket up to his chest.

"But you can't be on your own..." he pout.

I sigh and kiss him on his cheek, trying to say 'i'm more worried about you' through the touch. He sigh too and at last, nod. He hold onto my hand and squeeze it lightly. It was so hard walking away from the Hospital Wing hallway, but knowing that i still have some sort of commotion to handle, i fasten my pace, to the place where i know i could find some back up.
My room.

🌫🌫🌫

I gripped on the last hope we ever had, and run to the throne room,shoving it in my pocket along. I had to take the long way, because i knew we've been hijacked as the hallway is damn too quiet.There used to be guards standing at the end of each hallway. Then,i smell blood.A lot of lifeless guard was lying on the floor,blood splattering everywhere. I sigh as i sobbed tears. This shouldn't had happened. I did a bad job as a leader.

As i was getting close to the Throne Room, i could hear annoying faint laugh that just got louder and louder. The sound of swords clashing against each other was audible and i could hear muffled sound of crying. I realise that it was Elena's. I wish i was there,giving a big hug to comfort her, but everyone in the mansion knows one fact:
I was scared to the point of fainting.

As i arrived at the last aisle before i meet the Throne Room, i peek behind the wall. There,standing in the middle is Cliff, smirking so wide i wish i could smack that smile off his face. Suga and Jin was both pinned down by three Black badge each. Jin was laying down so still, if he didn't constantly move his head, i would thought that he died.

On the other hand, Suga was being a rebel. He was struggling so hard that two more guards have to pinned him still. Cliff smirk and walk nearer.

"Gave up already Lead General Suga. You still don't realise that i'm the one who control now? Pathetic dumbass."

"He trust you,he fucking trust you! How could you had dismayed him! Fucking traitor!"

"Pfft,it's his fault for trusting so much. You should say your last goodbye when he was leaving, too bad that he got in an 'accident' " he made quotation with his fingers on the air for the last word.

"You! YOU KILLED THEM, YOU PLANNED IT ALL!"

cliff shrug,with that sickening smile still plastered on his face and put his hand into his pocket.
"Oh yeah,now i wonder. Where did Lady Y/n had gone to?"

As that,i could see Suga stop struggling and everyone in the room stare at him, mouth wide open in disbelief.

"What...did you do to her?" it was so hard for Elena to said that, her body was trembling.

Cliff smirk and pull out something from his pocket, letting it dangle freely in his hand as everyone in the room fall into deep mourn.

My necklace. But what worse is, it got blood stain on it.

Elena cupped her mouth, Jin shut his eyes tight and Suga still stare in disbelief.

"Now,you can watch by yourself, when i made the Sacred key and rule EverHill!"

He pull out all the gems he had from his pocket and ripped off the white gem from my necklace.

"Deep deep sacred key, with all the works i had done indeed, blood sacrificed, and soul released, i deep..."

He suddenly stopped his chanting and smashed the white gem onto the floor,making it crash into pieces.
"WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?!"

I smirked and pull out the necklace from my dress, stepping out at last.
"Looking for this?"

I hang the original necklace that i got from my mom, high in the air, showing it off