CHAPTER ONE

It's been 5 years since Aphmau had seen her mother and father, but she had to go to school while Irene did all her duties. Aphmau is finally starting High School so she can take her mind off her mum trying to hunt down an innocent boy.

Aaron's POV
Today is my first day in the 'over world' I'm excited, my farther said I have to look out for a girl named Aphmau Jessica Pheonix. All I know is she's the daughter of Irene and Enkk which means her family hates mine... "AARON!" I knew that was my dad so I ran with my bags into the foyer where my farther was siting on his thrown.

SL-You may leave now, remember if you find Aphmau bring her to me immediately.
Aaron-yes farther, but will you hurt her?
SL-that depends on how well she'll cooperate.
Aaron-DAD! She's an innocent girl!
SL-NO SHE IS NOT! She is the DAUGHTER of Irene!
Aaron-JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKED IRENE AND SHE DIDNT LIKE YOU BACK, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN GO AFTER HER DAUGHTER!
SL-Aaron you don't know the whole story, Irene and I both loved each other, then Enki banned me here so I can stay away from Aphmau. Aaron, when Aphmau was born Irene wanted me to be the god farther, since Aphmau was Enkis. But then we figured out... I don't want to get into details, now go.
Aaron- o-ok dad, I'm sorry, but don't hurt her ok.
SL-like I said I won't unless she doesn't cooperate, now go!

I turned around to the nether portal and stepped through it, here we go.

Aphmaus POV
I woke up ready for my first day of school, I had a quick 10 minute shower, got dressed into a purple crop top with denim shorts, and put on a bracelet that my mum gave me. I grabbed my clothes that covers my eyes and did my makeup, then had my breakfast. I brushed my teeth and hair then used my magics to dry it, I grabbed my bag and walked to school.

I arrived at the school and was bombarded with people looking at me, of course what else did I expect. I looked around for my friends so I wasn't lonely, I saw Katelyn so I walked up to her.

Katelyn-APHMAU!!!
Katelyn gave me a bone crushing hug
Aph-hey Kate! Long time no see
Katelyn-I really missed you! Wanna go see Kawaii~chan, Garroth and Laurence?
Aph- YES! I've been waiting to see them!

We walk over the where the group was, there was Kawai~Chan, Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Nicole, Zane and Travis. Then I saw this random guy sitting at a table all by himself, I walked up to him and Katelyn gave me the 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING' look.

I walked up to the guy and saw he had a bandana on his face, like me... I brushed it off and walked up to him.

Aph-hey! Wanna sit with us?
???-sure, I'm Aaron by the way.
That name sounds so familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.
Aph-Hi! I'm Aphmau but you can call me Aph for short.

Aaron got up and came and sat with us, the rest of the day was boring nothing really happened, I burned my cupcakes in cooking and Zane gave me a rant about how I didn't respect the food, but that's it, tomorrow I hope will be just as fun as today!