CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Aphmau's POV
I heard every word that was said on that phone. It was terrible. The person I thought loved me, wants to kill me? I just stood there with no emotion. I started backing up and ran into someone. Aaron.

Aar-Aph! Are you ok?
I didn't say anything, just hugged him. He hugged back.
Aar-aph is this about the dad problem?
Aph- n-no. My Mums phone went off, and she asserted it, then Shad. I mean my dad. Took the phone and yelled in it. Then I heard what Enki said...
Aar-What, what did he say?
Aph- that if my mum didn't leave the nether he would kill me...
Aar- I won't let anyone hurt you in any way possible! I just hope you know that.
Aph-Thanks Aaron.
I gave him another hug and we stayed like that for about 3 minutes then were interrupted.

Shads POV
I gave Irene her phone back and saw Aphmau slowly backing away, she bumped into Aaron and they started talking about something. Probably the phone. I went over to Irene to help her.

Shad- Are you ok Irene?
Irene-Y-yes yes I'm f-fine, I'm going back.
Shad-No no no no no no! There is no way in ten thousand years that I will let you leave this castle to go to Enki! I will not allow it.
Irene- I have to, he's threatened me before but never Aphmau, or You! I can't lose use again.
Shad- and your not going to, but you are NOT leaving the nether! That's out of the question. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back.

Laurence's POV
It's been ages since Aphmau and Aaron have been at school. I'm starting to worry. I have a feeling that they're in the nether, which I hope they're not. After school I'm going to the nether, I will find Aphmau.