CHAPTER TWENTY

Aaron's POV
I walked in the room and put Aphmau in my lap. Of course I couldn't do anything to prevent me from talking to Laurence, I mean, I have an unconscious Aph sitting on me. But I needed an explanation.

Aar- Why did you want to talk to me, and WHY DID YOU KNOCK OUT APH!
Laurence- I told you, she did it herself.
Aar- AND WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT!
Laurence- THATS WHY I WANTED TO HAVE A PRIVATE CONVERSATION WITH YOU!
Aar- FINE! Speak.
Laurence- I wanted to talk to you in private because Enki would have zero clue as to what I was talking about, and I didn't want to explain to him so a private conversation has to be had.
Aar- So there is something you want to talk to me about, that Enki doesn't know about?
Laurence- YUP! It's a Shadow Knight thing.
Aar- I'm sure Enki would know a shadow knight thing Laurence.
Laurence- not this thing, the magics ball.
Aar- the What?
Laurence- ARG! The dark eerie ball of magics that forms when two shadow knights have killed someone and they shoot magics at each other and, the magics makes the magics ball!
Aar- why would we need to talk about that!
Laurence- Aphmau and I shot magics at each other... and it made the magics ball.
Aar- n-no, there's no way Aphmau has killed someone.
Laurence- well she owned up to it, was like, oh Laurence, it wasn't my fault, bla bla bla.
Aar- HEY! DONT MOCK HER!
Laurence- fine, I won't. She didn't say who she killed but I could tell she wanted to kill the memory with that person.

I was shocked. There is no way Aph would murder someone... I just sat there, silently. So much for Aphmau and I escaping. Laurence left the room, I just sat there, still. Not even blinking.
About an hour later Aphmau regained consciousness.

Aar- Aph are you ok?
Aph- I-I'm fine, just a little shaken up that's all.
Aar- from being unconscious or from Laurence finding out you killed someone?
Aph- Aaron please let me explain.
Aar- no no. It's ok, do you think I would have you in my lap right now if I was mad at you?
Aph- no.
Aar- exactly. But I do want you to tell me, who did you kill and why?
Aph- umm, I killed... Z-Z-Zenix.
Aar- WHAT! HOW THE HELL DID YOU KILL HIM! He was one of the most powerful shadow knights in the world!
Aph- do I have to explain how I killed someone? It sounds gruesome.
Aar- yes Aphmau, you do.
Aph- well, it was about two years ago. Zenix bullied me a lot, and by a lot I mean A LOT! He would bully me because I was friends with his friend, who was a shadow knight like him. About a month later he challenged me to a sword fight. I said no, but then he made me. He said if I didn't he would kill all my friends after he killed me. So I agreed. I grabbed my sword and went to meet up with him. Long story short, he cheated and used magics to curse me. The curse made me go crazy, and I killed him, right then and there.

She started sobbing, I could tell she was terrified of who she had become. I understood her. Being cursed aswell. But she didn't know that, and I was born with my curse.

Aph-Thats why I wore a bandana around my eyes, not only so people didn't recognise me but so I didn't got crazy again. When I get mad my eyes change from my hazel colour, to a deep red. If I look at someone with these eyes I go crazy. But if I wore the bandana, the curse wouldn't function right. It wouldn't make me go crazy.
Aar- a-aph...
aph- I tried everyday, to figure out a way to break the the curse. I know you don't understand how it feels to be cursed but, I would always believe that someone who loved me, would also have a curse, so that they could understand me. But. Then I met you.
Aar- aph, if this is the last time I'm going to see you, I have to tell you something.
Aph- w-what?
Aar- promise me you won't freak out when I show you this.
Aph- Aaron, I've seen cray things, I won't freak out.
Aar- ok...

I took her off my lap and I stood up. I walked a little backwards so she wouldn't freak out and punch me. I grabbed me bandana from my pocket and put it over my eyes.

Aar- what I'm about to show you, I haven't shown to anyone except my family.

Aphmau stayed silent.

I closed my eyes and out popped my ears and tail, showing Aphmau what I really was... the Ultima werewolf.