CHAPTER SIX

Aaron's POV
Aphmau ran out of the gym, before I could take off the teacher came in. I could feel my eyes change colour to red, one because I'm a shadow knight and two, I'm Turing into my ultima form. I stood up and yelled. "IM GOING TO THE BATHROOM!" I ran out to find Aphmau.

I was walking everywhere looking for Aphmau, I started to worry and started to run. I then heard someone talking to them selfs. That has to be Aphmau. I ran to where the talking was coming from, I hear them coming from the janitor closet and am about to open it but feel like someone is watching me, probably my imagination.

I opened The janitors closet and saw Aphmau sitting there thinking really hard, so hard she didn't notice me until I sat down next to her.
Aar-aph, are you ok? You ran off looking like you saw a ghost.
Aph-Aaron I-I... my dad has been lying to me. This whole time.
Aar-how so?
Aph- he said that my mum was looking for Shad, but my mum said she was looking for the divine warriors, and, and... my dad banned Shad.
Aar-aph, how do you know that your dad banned my dad?
Aph-it makes sense doesn't it! Your dad liked my mum? But my dad liked my mum, and my mum liked both of them, so Enki took it to the next level and had me, thinking that would help! But then he sent your dad to the nether so that he would never meet me! And that's why he wants me, to get back at my dad, and to get my mum back!
Aar-wow, aph, that's a lot! And that would make my dad the good guy right!
Aph-umm Aaron, your dad is the bad guy.
Aar-what how? It's your dad!
Aph-Enki and Shad we're friends in school, and Shad cut him out by, by... omg.
Aar-what!
Aph-have you ever noticed Enki has a scare on his chest?
Aar-aph no I'm not a pervert!
Aph- well I have! That could be from your dad because he wanted my mum!
Aphmau stood up.
Aar-and how do you know this for sure?
Aph-Aaron you of all people should know, Magics? I have Magics?
Aar-oh right! But then what would he do to you?
Aph-that no one knows, which is why we can't hang out.
Aar-Aph please! Your the best thing that's happened to me in a long time! Your the person who keeps me from going insane!
Aph-Aaron you know I love you, so we have to hang out secretly! Every chance possible sit next to each other in class ok.
Aar-ok, I love you aph.
Aph-I love you too.
And with that we shared a kiss, sparks flew everywhere! Not literally, but it felt like it.

When we walked out of the closet Aph went to the bathroom to freshen up. While I was walking back to class I got pulled aside by Gene.

Aar-why do you want Gene!
Gene-I heard everything that you and Aphmau were talking about. If I catch you hanging out with her I'll tell your dad.
Aar-and what makes you think your the boss of me?
Gene- oh I'm not, but your dad would certainly love to hear, that Aphmau Jessica Phoenix, the daughter of Irene and Enki, is in a secret relationship with his son. It would give the perfect opportunity to get her, good luck keeping her safe, because I'm done playing your games, I'll see you in two days. When I'm with your father.

I know you love the cliff hangers ellie_10904