CHAPTER EIGHT

~two days later~
Aaron's POV
It's been two days since the whole 'Gene' incident. Aphmau's panicking more and more, and I'm always next to her calming her down. I don't why she's panicking so much, my dads not going to kill her, or will he, I am dating her...

Aphmau's POV
It's been two days since I've started staying with Aaron, I'm starting to panic a lot. I have no clue what Shads going to do, why did I like Aaron. What do I chose to date him. When all that will happen is end up in jail. Arg! It's worth it. I love Aaron.

Aaron's POV
Aph and I were watching anime because I knew it would help aph calm down about the whole situation, it was dark almost pitch black. Me and Aph were cuddling when we heard a noise coming from outside. Aph panicked and jumped up.
Aar-Aph, it's ok, I'll go check.
Aph-no stay here!
Aar-o-ok.

I could hear people talking right at the door, then I heard it. Shad. I jumped up and grabbed Aphmau, she looked at me confused but then got who it was, so she hid some what behind me.
Aar-ready aph?
Aph-yup, can I please use my magics!
Aar-NO! Trust me Aph, it's for your own good.
I used my Magics to break down  he door, revealing my dad.

Aar-What do you want Shad.
Shad-You know exactly what I want. And I'm not leaving until I have it.
Aar-ARG! YOUR NOT TOUCHING HER!
Shad-I wasn't going to ask.
Shad raised his hand but I did to.
Aar-don't think I won't use my magics.
Shad-AARON! You can't date a divine!
Aar-YOU DID!
Shad-that's different! NOW SHUT UP AND GIVE ME APHMAU!
Aar-NO!
Shad-I didn't want to hurt you Aaron. But I'll have to.
With that Shad struck me with dark magics, causing me to fall into the ground and being knocked out cold.

Aphmau's POV
aph-AARON!
Shad-aww how sweet. To bad it will be over soon.
Aph- grr.
Shad-it's a shame we had to meet like this, Irene always told me how beautiful you were.
Aph-Y-you still talk to my mother?
Shad-we'll I would be, if it wasn't for your ass of a father!
I was silent.
Shad-I'll make you a deal.
Shad lifted his hand to Aaron.
Shad-If you come with me to the nether, I won't hurt Aaron.
Aar-A-aph, dont!
Aph-I-I-I Aaron I have to! I can't let you die.
Shad-but if you don't come with me,!this ball of magics will be hitting Aaron.
Aar-aph please, don't trust him!
Aph-F-fine, I'll come with you, but please. Don't hurt him.
Shad-you made the right chose now GENE! Take Aphmau to the nether portal, I'll grab my son.
With that I was being taken to the nether.