CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Aphmau's POV
I stood on the castle ready to use my Magics when I heard something or someone behind me. I turned around but nothing was there, not even a single fly. I turned back around and a cloaked figure was there.

???- did you really think you could get away with leaving.
Another one appeared.
???2- or was it your little mother that thought it would be fun to leave and find you.
Aar- TAKE IF YOUR MASK AND FIGHT!
Shad- Aaron you don't even have a sword.
Irene- NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE ARGUING ABOUT A BLOODY SWORD!
Aph- Well it's five against two/-
Aar- aaaaph, where's Laurence?
???- aww, had someone abandoned someone?
???2- what a shame.
Aph- no, the Laurence I know wouldn't do that!
The first figure took of his cloak.
Shad- Of course it's you!
Enki- did you really think you can just leave Irene, Aphmau would never believe you.
Aph- Believe what, OH! You mean you not being my father, because I do believe it!
Enki- heh, so I'm guessing everyone knows that I'm/-
Aar- the father of me? Yeah, we do. And we also know you left me for dead!
???2- aww how sad.
The second figure took of his mask It was...
Aph- LAURENCE!
Laurence- hi Aphmau.
Aph-b-but, no!
Enki- that's right Aphmau, Laurence has joined me now.
Aph- Laurence, why!
Laurence- because I like you Aphmau and you never showed any respect, Enki said I could have you if I helped, so that's what I'm doing!
Aar- Oh no you don't!

Aaron's POV
I used my magics to form my purple sword. I knew it wouldn't do good with both of them, but it would hopefully scare them.

Laurence- I wouldn't do that if I were you.
Just then Enki teleported Aphmau and him to the front of the group, Enki had a sword at Aphmau throat.
Aph- GAH!
Aar- DONT YOU HURT HER!
Irene- ENKI STOP!
Enki- I'll make you a deal.
Shad- we're not excepting any deals from you.
Enki- well if you don't Aphmau is coming with me.
Aar- NO! Please da- Shad!
Shad- Arg! Fine what's your deal.
Enki- Aaron and Aphmau break up, Laurence dates Aphmau and I STAY HER FATHER!
Irene- WHAT NO! I had Aphmau with Shad no you!
Shad- THERE IS NO WAY OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU WILL BE HER FATHER!
Laurence- it's not a request. You do it or Aphmau comes with us.
Aar- YOU MONSTER!
I was about to strike Enki when Laurence used his magics to push me away, it didn't do much, just a small tumble back.
Enki- THATS IT! I've had it! See you all soon, great seeing you alive Aaron. Bye.
Aar- NO!

And with that Enki and Laurence disappeared into thin air... and took Aphmau with them...