CHAPTER THREE

Aaron's POV
Today I'm skipping school to go to the nether. I only just left but I need to know if Laurence is a shadow knight. If he is I can try and get him on my side!

I packed a small bag so I could have food and water then I started walking to the portal. It wasn't to far away about a 15 minute walk. I got to the portal and checked I wasn't being watched then I stepped in.

I was in the nether, I looked around and realised I was in the dungeon, I walked out but before I exited I saw Sasha.

Aaron-Sasha? What are you doing in here?
Sasha-You can ask your dad that. I may or may not have punched him...
Aaron-YOU WHAT! Sasha, how long are you in here for?
Sasha-just 3 hours.
Aaron-ok well, I have to talk to my dad, talk to you later.

"Well now my dads gonna be in a bad mood." I kept walking until I was in the castle grounds. I walked into the foyer to see if my dad was in the thrown, he was, so I walked up to him.

Aaron-Dad.
Shad-Aaron? What are you doing back already! Your meant to be looking for Aphmau!
Aaron-I am trust me, but I have a question.
Shad-what, if it's a school related question I/-
Aaron-it's not, is there a shadow knight called, Laurence?
Shad-Last name?
Aaron-Zvahl, it's Laurence Zvahl.
Shad-well technology yes but no.
Aaron-what does that mean?
Shad-yes Laurence is a shadow knight, but he doesn't follow us. His helping Aphmau, he's friends with Vlad.
Aaron-so if I found Laurence and he's hanging out with an Aphmau, is she/-
Shad-Aphmau Jessica Pheonix? Yes, why? Did you find Laurence?
Aaron-I did farther, and I know who Aphmau is. But how do I get her here?
Shad-gain her trust, then knock her out and bring her here, now leave.

I walked away without saying another word, Aphmau Jessica Pheonix, I'm coming for you.

~~~~~Next Day~~~~~

Aphmau's POV
Today after school is the party for my teacher, all my friends are coming, so is Aaron, Aaron is in our group now. I got everything I needed, and started walking to school.

When I got to school everyone was there, including Aaron, he wasn't at school yesterday so I was concerned that his precious face would have gotten hurt and... WAIT! I don't like him... do I?

~~~~~After School at party~~~~~

It was the end of the day and the party was about to start. I was walking around looking for everyone when someone dragged me aside.

Aph-HEY!
Laurence-Aph, it's just me!
Aph-did you have to scare me!
Laurence-Aphmau! Huge problem!
Aph-what! What happened, are you ok, are you leaving, are you dead!
Laurence-Umm aph, if your a shadow knight you are dead?
Aph-oh right! So what's the problem?
Laurence-I got a note today, from Shad.
Aph-from Shad? As in the shadow lord Shad?
Laurence-Yes!
Aph-what did it say...
Laurence-here.
Laurence hand me the note and I read it.

Dear Laurence,
I know you don't like to be controlled but we need you, My son is having a hard time getting Irene's daughter here. He knows where she is but doesn't know how to get her here. This is why we need your help.
-Sincerely Shad.

I stared at the note in shock.

Aph-h-how does he know w-where I am...
Laurence-I don't know
Aph-your not gonna help him are you?
Laurence-no way! I wouldn't be here right now if I was.

We walked back into the party and found our group.
Aph-hey guys!
Everyone-hey aph.

Aaron's POV
I have no clue how I'm going to get Aphmau to the nether! I feel bad. I think I like her... NO you can't, it's illegal anyway. A divine and a shadow, can't date! Well my dad was a divine but he's only a shadow now so.. arg! Why is life confusing!

Aph and I were dancing together when Gene walked in. He gave Aphmau a smirk and she glared at him. I looked at Gene and he got up on the stage and shot a fire ball in the air. Everyone was screaming and running.
Aar-APH, COME ON!
I grabbed Aphmau's hand and took her outside. She fell on top of me and blushed. She got of and got up.

Aph-was that, Gene?
Aar-yeah, I think so.
Aph-Are you ok?
Aar-I'm fine, are you ok?
Aph-y-yeah I'm fine.

I stepped closer to her and she stepped closer to me, I felt so attached to her, I can't take her to the nether, I have to keep her safe! I leaned in and we kissed. It was a quick one because we were interrupted by Gene.

Aph-Gene go away.
Gene-aww, is whittle Aphmau swad?
Aph-grrr
Aar-leave her alone Gene.
Gene-what! It's not like you weren't gonna do any different!
Aph-what does he mean?
Aar-don't listen to him Aph.
Gene-it's ok Aphmau you can take of your mask, he knows who you are.
Aar-Gene stop!
Gene-or what you'll go crying to your dad!
Aph-wait, your...
Gene-introducing shads son, Aaron!
Aar-Aph I/-
Aph-safe it, I really thought you liked me, guess I was wrong... tell your dad I said hi.
Aar-APH!
She ran.
Gene-WHAT! Was that not the plan?
Aar-I wasn't going to take her to the nether!
Gene-Aaron you have a duty.
Aar-A DUTY THAT SUCKS! I like her Gene! You know how it feels! You and Sasha.
Gene-grrr, at least she wasn't a divine!

I stormed of and went looking for Aphmau.

~~~Next Day~~~

Aphmau's POV
I woke up still upset over what happened last night. I liked Aaron! But I can't like him! I got ready for the day but didn't put on my mask, "there's no point wearing it now." I started walking to school.

Aaron's POV
I woke up and got ready but didn't put on my mask, I need to gain Aphmau's trust even if that is giving up my identity.

Aphmau's POV
I got to school and Laurence came up to me.
Laurence-Aph,mask! You can't have shads son finding you.
Aph-he already has Laurence.
Laurence-WHAT! Are you ok?
Aph-yeah, I left before he did anything.
Laurence-ok well, who is it?
Aph-don't want to talk about it.
Laurence-we'll in the meantime why don't you talk about Aaron again.
Aph-ARG!

I stormed away hoping Aaron wouldn't be there, he wasn't thank god. The first class I had though Aaron is in, so is Laurence.

I got into the classroom and saw Aaron, but he didn't have his mask on, oh no. I saw Laurence walk in and see Aaron. He stood there in shock. Probably noticed how he is. I sat down far away from Aaron and Laurence.

Laurence's POV
I walked into the classroom and saw Aaron, I started walking up to him when I saw him with no mask on... OMG. I walked up to him mad and grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the classroom.
Laurence-go back to the nether.
Aar-WHAT! No, I have to fix things!
Laurence-YOUR TRYING TO KILL APHMAU!
Aar-AND YOU CANT GIVE ME ORDERS!
Laurence-YOU MAY BE THE SHADOW LORDS SON BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD KILL APHMAU!
Aaron stood there, I could tell he was about to cry for some reason.
Aar-I didn't want to take her to the nether, Gene came outside when Aph and I were kissing and/-
Laurence-YOU KISSED HER!
Aar-Yes! Gene told her I was Shads son and she started crying and ran off, she didn't even let me talk.
Laurence- I can talk to Aph if that's what you want?
Aar-I can't hang out with her Laurence, what if my dad finds out!
Laurence-I have gone through your dad many times before! Trust me before Gene was after aph I was. But I said no.
Aar-ok fine, but please, tell her I'm sorry.
Laurence- I will, Aaaaaaron.
Aar-grr.