CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Aphmau's POV
I woke up with Aaron in my arms, so peaceful and quiet, I loved it, just me and him, cuddling.

This was the first time we've cuddled without freaking out about something, well, Dangerous. I just stayed there and relaxed, when I felt Aaron start to move, which meant Aaron was about to wake up.

Aar- morning Aph , how are feeling.
Aph- im feeling great, but how are you feeling, you did almost die.
Aar- don't remind me. But I'm fine.
Aph- that's great! I had the best sleep I've had in months!

We kept talking about things that normal young adults talk about, like what they want to do as a job and stuff, when something started buzzing in my draw.

Aaron looked at me confused and I opened the draw, to find my phone with over 100 missed calls from Garroth... and my mum? How does she have my number? I called her back first because she's probably worried sick about me, but then again so would Garroth...

I grabbed my phone and called my mum.
BRING
BRING
BRING

Irene- APHMAU! ARE YOU OK! DID AARON FIND YOU!
Aph- umm, h-hey mum... I'm fine. And Aaron is here...
Irene- Oh My Irene, did Enki do anything to you!
Aph- well not really Enki, but Laurence sure did.
Irene- APHMAU! ARE YOU OK, DID HE DO ANYTHING REALLY REALLY BAD? AS IN ILLEGAL?
Aph- can you stop screaming in the phone? It's sounds like it's on speaker, which it's not.
Irene- NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT HE DID!
Aph- he did well, kidnaping is illegal so... but he just used magics on me.
Irene- WHAT SORT OF MAGICS?
Aph- he through a yellow ball of magics at me that made me pass out, he pushed me up against a door, well I walked to the door but he was scaring me, he and I then used our magics and it created a big ball of blackness and... nothing happened after that, besides Aaron being threatened.
Shad- WAIT WHAT!
Aph- GAH! How long have you been there?
Shad- the whole time. You said something about a black ball of magics. What colour was the light you and Laurence shot at each other?
Aph- mine was purple and his was green, why?
Shad- your grounded.
Aph- WHAT! What did I do?
Shad- I'll talk about it when there is only shadow knights in the room.
Irene-HEY! She's my daughter too you know.
Shad- yeah but you would have no clue what the hell I would be talking about.
Aph- o-ok it was g-g-great talking, BYE!

I hung up.

Aar- why were you stuttering?
Aph- I think my dad knows that I killed someone... I told him about the ball and then said the colours and, he said I was grounded...
Aar- ha! Have fun with that!
Aph- hmph.

About an hour later I started reading a book. When I felt another aura in the house.

Aph- AARON. Did you invite someone over?
Aar- NO! Why?
Aph- I can sense someone else.

I grabbed the closest thing to me, which was my book, and walked into the living room. I jumped around the corner and hit the person with the book.

Shad- AWW! APHMAU JESSICA PHOENIX!
Aph- oops, sorry dad...
Shad- who's with you?
Aph- it's just me and Aaron.
Aar- Aph who is it?

Aaron came around the corner and was a little shocked seeing my dad on the couch.

Aph- hey Aaron, come sit.
Shad- does he have to be here.
Aph- YES! For what I know your about to talk about, I need someone's support when you yell at me.
Shad- well let's get straight to the point. WHO DID YOU KILL!
Aph- and there's the yelling.
Shad- IM NOT PLAYING AROUND APHMAU, WHO DID YOU KILL AND WHY!
Aph- it's not like you haven't killed someone.
Shad- IM MUCH OLDER THEN YOU!
Aph- arg fine.

I told him everything that happened, even the part saying I was cursed.

Shad- and you told Aaron, that your cursed? When he was probably terrified of you?
Aar- I wasn't terrified of her, I knew what she was going through.
Shad- what so you've been cursed before?
Aar- I am cursed. You just never asked why I had ears and a tail. I'm the Ultima werewolf.
Shad- well look at that both my children are cursed.
Aph- dad, don't call Aaron your child anymore, it's creepy.
Shad- right sorry. Alright I'm teleporting Irene here.

In a second, mum was sleeping on the floor.

Shad- IRENE!
Irene- TURTLE MUFFINS!
Aph- what?
Irene- oh, APHMAU!

My mum gave me a bone crushing hug. Then I told her everything, when there was a knock on the door. Since we're idiots, we completely forgot that Irene, and Shad were in the same room and the person at the door would freak out but, LIVE!

I opened the door and immediately regretted that I did.

Aph- G-Garroth?
Gar- hey Aphm/- IS THAT IRENE!
Aph- what. Pft no...
Shad- IRENE GIVE ME BACK MY SHOE!
Aph- umm, so maybe it is...
Gar- OH MY IRENE! YOU'VE MET IRENE! AND SHES IN YOUR HOUSE!
Aph- well I did come out of her.
Gar- what?
Aph- NOTHING, absolutely nothing.
Irene- APH WHOS AT THE DOOR! Your farther is trying to murder me!
Shad- JUST GIVE ME BACK MY SHOE!
Gar-  your farther? You said he was dead.
Aph- um Garroth, I have a lot about me that you don't know about, so promise me you'll be a good friend, and come in so I can talk about this.
Gar- ok Aphmau, CAN I SAY HI TO IRENE FIRST! Oh and can Laurence join?
Aph- NO AND DEFINITELY NO!
Gar- why what did Laurence do?
Aph- and that's what I'm going to explain, come in.

I pulled Garroth in and I shut the door. My mum stopped and stared at Garroth. And my dad ran up to her and grabbed the shoe.

Shad- HA! Got it! Irene? Are you o/-

Everyone looked at Garroth and I, Garroth stood there wide eyed. Obviously noticing who was in the same room as him.

Gar- I-is that/-?
Aph- Shad? Yes...
Shad- APHMAU!
Aph- WHAT he's looking at you!
Gar- a-and he's your dad!
Aph- well, yes...
Aar- Garroth we can explain.
Gar- you better, in every history book there is it said, Irene and Shad hates each other and Shad was evil, yet look at them.
Shad- I'll have you know I'm not always evil.
Aph- DAD! Not now. Come on Garroth I'll tell you everything.

And I did, I told Garroth everything, from the beginning to end. I told him about me and Aaron having a forbidden love, I told him that our child hoods were lies, I told him about Enki and Laurence, and I told him about my curse.

Gar- s-so your telling me that your mum, is Irene and your dad, is Shad! And Laurence tried to kill you and Aaron, Aaron's dad is Enki and your cursed?
Aar- correction, I'm also cursed.
Gar- I get it Aaron.
Aph- look I'm sorry I never told you but  you have to believe me.
Gar- Oh I believe you, no one can find a costume that good of Irene and Shad. Plus I can hear them using magics.
Aph- thank Irene.
Gar- more like thank your mum.
Aar- hahaha
Aph- shut it Aaron.

Then the unexplainable happened, I heard the windows crash and I heard mum and dad yell for me to be ready to use my magics.

HELLO!!!! I did a long chapter today, over 1,000 words, so I promised the title for the second book that is coming out, and next chapter is the books second last chapter! So I thought I would say the title if the second book right now...

The title is:
Race To The Nether

Everything is ready for the book to be published so get excited, it will come out after chapter 25, hopefully the next Day. BYE!