CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Aaron's POV
A random figure teleported into the room, which we all thought was Enki since they said I'm back. Who else would it be?

Shad- GREAT NOW ENKIS HERE!
Menphia- thats not Enki, I know when it's Enki.
Aar- then who is it?
???- someone you don't need to know.
Aph- they have power.
Everyone- what??
Aph- they're good at hiding it, but I can sense it. Witchcraft, that's what she's using to hide her magics.
???- your smart, I thought using witchcraft would make it so no one could sense it.
Aph- I'm powerful, no one else could sense it.
Aar- I dont sense one bit of it, what witchcraft did she use?
???- advanced Aaron. Advanced witchcraft.
Aar- how do you know my name...
???- we have a history. You'll know soon.
Shad- and what is that meant to mean?
???- oh nothing.
Irene- does Menphia know you? Or me or Shad?
???- one of them knows me.
Irene- who.
???- I'm not saying that. That would ruin the fun now wouldn't it.
Menphia- well I came here to talk to Aaron but now I'm confused.
Aph- what do you want.
???- I want my life back. To wake up with someone right next to me. To feel loved. To have my family back by my side.
Aph- and who is your family?
???- it's all your fault, you took it away from me, I would still be happy.

Aphmau was shocked, she looked confused.

???- I'm not leaving without what pains you the most, and let's me have happiness again.
Aar- your not touching her.
???- I won't touch her, not even in the slightest.

She started walking towards me, getting closer and closer. Every step she took, her smirk widened. She stopped right in front of me and clicked her fingers, making Shad, Irene and Menphia disappear. She used a ball of light to push Aphmau to the wall.

Aph- GAH!
Aar- APH!

I tried to run to Aphmau but the girls grabbed me, she was strong, so strong that I couldn't get out from her grasp.

Aphmau's POV
???- Aphmau took the one thing that I wanted in this life.
Aph- ARRR
Aar- APH! What did you do to her!
???- oh don't worry, she'll be fine in a minute. I've had it with this, You.Will. Be. MINE!

The girl lifted her hand up and dropped it down, making Her vanish into thin air, leaving her and Aaron... Gone.

What did I do that was so terrible, why did it have to be Aaron! What was the Shadow Of The Past!

AND THAT IS IT!! Book one is finished, book two will be posted soon, make sure to check it out! Called Race To The Nether.