CHAPTER NINETEEN

(Before I start I hope you have a great 2018! Happy new year!!)

Aphmau's POV
I ran up the basement stairs with Aaron closely behind me. When we got to the top I stopped.

Aar- why did you stop?
Aph- shh!
I pointed at Laurence who was dancing on the living room...
Aar- what the hell is he doing?
Aph- I don't know but we have to figure out a way around him, sometime soon so I don't start laughing hysterically.

We looked around to find an exit when Aaron picked up a rock and showed me.

Aph- What are you gonna do with that?
Aar- distract him, I'll grow this at the window and it will break, Laurence will see what happened and BAM! We run the opposite way.
Aph- your lucky the music is super loud so he didn't hear you yell BAM!

Aaron moved informer if me and threw the rock at the window, glass went everywhere. Laurence stopped dancing and went to the now broken window.

Aar- now!
Aaron and I ran the opposite direction which lead to a hallway with about 4 rooms.
Aph- what one do we go in?
Aaron was thinking, then we saw Enki walking our way.
Enki- HEY! HOW DID YOU'SE GET OUT!
Aph- Aaron what do we do?

Aaron pushed me into a room, shut the door and locked it.
Aph- AARON! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!
Aar- NO! Aph, I promise I'll come back and get you, but I can't lose you again.
Aph- AARON OPEN THIS STINKING DOOR RIGHT NOW OR ILL GO ALL GARROTH ON YOU!

Aaron's POV
I locked the door so Aphmau wouldn't be able to get out. I had to finish this madness once and for all.
Aar- this ends now!
I used my magics to make my purple sword appear, and started running at Enki. He pushed me back.
Aar- ARG!
Enki- HA, your week Aaron, I'm your farther, a better, STRONGER, version of you.
Aar- WE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE! I don't consider you my farther. And I have yours and mums powers COMBINED! So I'm other words, I'm more powerful then you.
Enki- you little, COME HERE!

Aphmau's POV
I had to get out, why would Aaron do that? I can fend for myself! I had to figure out a way to get out of this room and help Aaron. I could hear him being pushed around by Enki, I had to stop it.

Aph- AARON PLEASE! OPEN THIS DOOR!
He ignored me.
Aph- ARG! I know your ignoring me!
Just as I said that I was grabbed.
Aph- GAH!
Laurence- your not getting away that quickly.
Aph- AARON!
Laurence- oh shut up!
I slowly backed up but my back hit the door.
Aph- Arg! Stay away!
Laurence- aww, is wittle Aphmau worries about awon?
Aph- Grr.
Laurence- don't worry this will only hurt for a second.
Laurence formed a bright ball in his hand, it was green. I had to do something. I formed a bright ball as well, but mine was purple.
Laurence- what? HOW! Only advanced shadow knights can use magics in this house!
Aph- I AM AN ADVANCED SHADOW KNIGHT!

Laurence and I both shot our magics and they got each other, making a big ball of a black, dark, eerie substance. I had no clue what it was, but it looked like Laurence knew due to his face.

Laurence- heh, looks like we're not all as what we seem.
Aph- what is that meant to mean!
Laurence- for being an advanced shadow knight you know nothing about dark magics do you.
Aph- WELL I DIDNT EXACTLY GROW UP KNOWING MY POWER DID I!
Laurence- Tell me Aphmau. Who did you kill?
Aph- WHAT!
Laurence- Who. Did. You. Kill?
Aph- n-no one!
Laurence- oh come on Aphmau I know your lying, this ball says it all.
Aph- I-I didn't mean to!
Laurence- and umm, does Aaron know about this?
Aph- n-no...
Laurence- interesting. Let go of the ball.
Aph- What NO! Then it will hit me!
Laurence- no it won't, it will hit both of us.
Aph- then you let go.
Laurence- I didn't want you getting hurt, but ok.

Laurence let go and I got knocked back, I hit my head really hard in the door.
Laurence- I told you, oh well. See you soon, night night.

I passed out.

Aaron's POV
I was fighting Enki when I heard a Big Bang on the door. Both Enki and I stopped, and looked at the door.

Aar- What was that?
Enki- isn't Aphmau in there?
Aar- APH!
Enki- Laurence are you in there?
Laurence- YUP! Everything's ok.
Aar- WHAT DID YOU DO!
Enki- HA, you locked her in there hoping she would be safe, yet she's not.

I unlocked the door and swung it open, to see Aphmau knocked out cold on the floor.

Aar- WHAT DID YOU DO TO HERE!
Laurence- I did nothing, she did this to herself. Say Aaron, she has a lot of explaining to do.
Aar- what do you mean?
Laurence- Enki can I have a private conversation with Aaron.
Enki- mph, fine.