CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Irene's POV
Hello...

Enki-WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! YOUR NOT AT THE MOUNTAINS OR EVEN IN THE OVERWORLD!
Irene-Enki, I'm umm, in the nether.
Enki-WHY!
Irene-SO I CAN SEE MY DAUGHTER!
Enki-SHE DOESN'T LIVE IN THE NETHER!
Irene-HOW WOULD YOU KNOW! YOUR SON LIVES IN THE NETHER! YOU NEVER SEE HIM!
Enki-HE DOES NOT LIVE IN THE NETHER! HIW WOULD YOU KNOW!
Irene-BECAUSE IVE SEEN HIM, AND HECK! I EVEN TALKED TO HIM!
Enki-IRENE YOU REMEMBER OUR DEAL! IF I FIND OUT YOUR WITH SHAD YIU ONIW WHAT ILL DO!

Shads POV
Irene left the castle to talk on the phone while Aphmau and I sat and waited, it was a very awkward silence because, I mean, she did just figure out that I'm her father.

Shad- Look Aph, I'm sorry ok.
Aph-for what? Being my dad? Your have nothing to be sorry for, I'm just. Freaked out.
Shad-I understand.

After Aphmau and I talked we started hearing yelling from outside. Aph and I got up and saw Irene yelling in her phone. I could tell she was panicking.

Shad-Irene, put. That. Phone. On. Speaker. Now.
Irene hesitated, but then did it. What we heard was terrible. It made my blood boil. I could tell it was Enki, he was threatening to kill Aphmau and I if she didn't leave the nether now. I couldn't take it any more. I ripped the phone form Irene's hands and started talking.

Enki-AND THEN ILL MAKE SURE THAR YOULL NEVER SEE SHAD AGAIN!
Shad-WELL THIS IS FAR FROM IRENE BUT ILL LET IT SLIDE! No one and I mean NO ONE! Hurts my daughter! Oh that's right Enki! Aphmau and Aaron know about the whole thing, so don't think for one second that Aph is on your side, ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU SAID YOU WOULD KILL HER!
Enki-SHAD! How dare you take Irene from me! I deserve her not you!
Shad-you didn't have a child with her, YOU DIDNT EVEN LET HER KEEP HER CHILD! I ONLY JUST FOUND HER!
Enki-Shad, I am coming to that god dam nether and killing you and Aphmau myself!