CHAPTER SEVEN

Genes POV
I walked out of the school with an angry Aaron watching my every move. I walked out of school grounds completely and headed towards the nether portal.

I stepped in the portal and ended up out the front of the castle, perfect. I stepped into the Castle and went into the foyer to see Shad. Of course he was sitting in his thrown because, what else does he do, well he'll go a lot more once I tell him about Aphmau.

Gene-Shad, I have something you might want to hear.
Shad- if it has nothing to do with getting Aphmau then I don't want to hear it.
Gene-well, it's about her AND your son.
Shad-what about them.
Gene-well, should I tell you is the question, if I tell you nothing will happen, but if I don't tell you, I won't lose Aaron as a friend.
Shad-GENE! Arg! If you tell me I'll let you chose anyone to be a FULL shadow Knight. I know how much you want Sasha to be a full shadow knight.
Gene-fine, as you know Aaron had found Aphmau.
Shad-correct, so.
Gene-I'll just get straight to the point. Your son Aaron, is in a secret relationship, with Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. He's not bringing her here anytime soon.
Shad-HES WHAT!
Gene- your son Aaron. Is dating. Irene and Enkis daughter.
Shad-Gene, we have to stop this. Aphmau is mine.

Aaron's POV
I ran to the girls bathroom knowing that I'm about to get yelled at by a lot of girls. I ran in and didn't see any girls thank goodness. "APH!" I yell at the top of my lungs. She came bursting through a bathroom stall.
Aph-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE AARON!
Aar-Aph, we need to go, now!
Aph-can you tell me what's going on!
Aar-can I tell you in a better place!
Aph-right, cherry tree, now go!
We made our way to the cherry tree.
Aph-now what is going on Aaron! I've never seen you this worried?
Aar-Gene! Gene found out about our secret relationship and has gone to tell my dad.
Aph-HES WHAT!
Aar-yeah. This is bad.
Aph-well what will your dad do? He never leaves the nether.
Aar-well he'll leave the nether for this, and he can easily take your powers so no fighting back, or it won't only be me who is dead meat.
Aph-A-aron?
Aar-yes aph. What's wrong.
Aph-will everything be alright
Aar-I'm not sure, but I won't let Shad touch you.
Aph-heh, you called him Shad.
Aar-and your point is?
Aph-your his son, so he's your dad.
Aar-he's not when he's trying to kill my girlfriend.
Aph-awww Aaron.
Aar-aph ad much as I love you we have no time for fooling around come on, your staying with me at my house!

And with that I took aph out of the school and straight to my house.