CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Aphmau's POV
Before I knew it I was teleported to an unknown area. I looked around and realised where I was. The Overworld? I'm a little cottage, and I was still being held by Enki.

Aph- Where am I?
Laurence- the Overworld, you idiot.
Aph- I'm aware of that! But where in the Overworld?
Enki- obviously doesn't not have a good memory. Your in your childhood house.
Aph- ok one, why do you still live here? And two, how would i remember where I lived when I was 2? You abandoned me!
Enki- I would shut my mouth if I where you!
Aph- and If I was you I would've found a better assistant, I know all Laurence's strengths and weaknesses, so HA!
Enki- grr, you little/-
Laurence- Enki?
Enki- WHAT!
Laurence- Do you have another assistant?
Enki- NO! Why?
Laurence- because someone else is in the house.
Enki- take Aphmau to the basement, make sure she doesn't escape.
Laurence- Come on.

Laurence grabbed my arm and pulled me to the basement, I didn't want to fight back because I know he is a great fighter, a lot better then me. I could also feel the magics barrier around the house so I can't use my magics.

We both went in the basement and Laurence used his magics to make almost 100 locks on the door.

Aph- How did you use your magics?
Laurence- only advanced shadow knights can use magics in the force field.
Laurence let go of my arm.
Laurence- go to the corner.
Aph- no!
Laurence- NOW!
Laurence's eyes flickered a deep red colour.
Aph- Ok ok, god!

I sat in the corner of the room with Laurence walking around the basement, making sure to check what I was doing every so often.

I had to get out of here some how. The only hope I had was to use my magics. I'm a shadow knight, I have a chance of my magics working, right?

I raised my hand directly to the front of me. I saw a little light form then dissolved into thin air.
Laurence- how's that working for you?
I heard loud noises coming from upstairs. Then I heard who it was.

Aph- AARON!
Laurence- SIT DOWN!
Aph- NO! I just got kidnaped by the guy I though was my friend, and the man I thought was my father! There is no way I am sitting down when someone is trying to save me!
Just as I said that the door broke.
Aar- I MAY BE TERRIBLE AT FIGHTING BUT I CAN BREAK DOWN A DOOR!
Laurence- STOP EIGHT THERE OR ILL/-
Aar- you'll what Laurence, go ding Enki?
Laurence aimed his hand towards me, and shot a yellow glowing ball at me, it hit me, and I fell back in pain.
Aar- APH!
Laurence- Now stop or I'll hit her again!
Aar- fine! Please don't hurt her.
I couldn't fell any part on my body, I was in excruciating pain. I could finally feel my arms and legs again, but saw someone I never wanted to see again.
Enki- good job Laurence.
Aar- LET HER GO!
Enki- not until I get what I want!
Aar- YOU CAN KILL HER IN THE PROCESS!
Enki- I'm aware yes.

Aaron used his magics and it hit Enkis legs.

Enki- I never remember you being this powerful.
Aar- I've grown.
Enki- Well, if you stay here and let me take your powers, I won't take Aphmau's.
Aph- no, Aaron d-don't!
Aar- I'll do it.
Enki- perfect! Laurence you can come upstairs, they'll stay down here.

They both went upstairs and locked the door.

Aar- APH!
Aaron ran to me.
Aph- A-Aron why did you do that.
Aar- to help you! I can't let them kill you. At least if I get my powers taken away I have somewhat chance of living.
Aph- p-please dont d-do it.
Aar- shh, get some rest, you need it.
Aph- o-ok Aaron.