CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Aphmau's POV
I woke up in Aaron's arms, I felt a lot better then I did before I fell asleep.
Aph- hey Aaron.
Aar- Hey, how are you feeling?
Aph- better. How about you? Have Laurence or Enki come down.
Aar- Laurence came down once for ten minutes to check and see if we were still down here.
Aph- did he say anything?
Aar- a little.
Aph- well what!
Aar- he said that tomorrow is when I'm getting my powers taken.
Aph- oh...

I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and tried using my magics to break down the door.

Aar- aph thats not going to work.
Aph- can't you use your magics? Your and advanced shadow knight!
Aar- yes but I'm weak. When I used my magics on the door to get in, it made me weak.
Aph- arg!
I kicked the wall.
Aph- AWW!
Aar- Aph, just sit down. Theres nothing we can do.

I didn't give up. I kept trying and trying. After 3 hours Aaron was asleep but I was still trying.

Another 2 hours had passed and I was starting to feel tired. I sat down and feel asleep.

I woke up when I was hearing people talking, it sounded like Aaron and Laurence. I got up and saw Aaron and Laurence arguing.

Aph- What's going on!
Aar- nothing aph, go back to sleep.
Aph- NO NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!
Laurence- Yeah Aaron, tell Aphmau what's going on?
Aar- grr. Enki said he will kill Irene if I didn't die for her.
Aph- w-what.
Laurence- I'll leave you two be, it's your last 6 hours together, ever.
Laurence left the room.
Aph- NO! I won't allow it!
Aar- aph/-
Aph- NO AARON! I am not allowing this to happen!
Aar- WELL WHAT ARE YOU GOONG TO DO ABOUT IT!
Aph- I DONT WANT YOU TO BE THE ONE DYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!
Aar- WHY!
Aph- BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!
Aar- aph, please. Let me do this.
I started to cry, but then I realised how much Enki had made me suffer.
Aph- They can threaten me, they can threaten my mum, she can handle herself. But they can not, threaten my boyfriend!

I got so mad my eyes were burning and I could feel my body starting to change. I grew dark black wings and had a red and orange dress on.

Aar- aph, your in your shadow knight form!
Aph- I- I am! I AM!
Aar- try and use your magics to break down the door.
Aph- I'll try.

I used my magics to break down the door, and it worked. I transformed back into my human form. Aaron and I looked at each other then we ran out the door.