CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Aphmau's POV
We were in the execution room, and I could tell there was no magics barrier around it, I could sense my power building up.

Aaron gave me a weak smile which made me start to cry. I wiped away my tears and concentrated on my storm magics.

Enki- Aaron, did you tell Aphmau about the Ultima thing.
Aar- why should I say, your about to kill me.
Enki- hmph, I know you did, meaning I'll kill her after you.
Aar- NO YOU PROMISED ME!
Enki- well you'll be dead so.
Aar- not if your going to kill her too! It's either me, or none of us.
Enki- fine, just shit up.

I heard every word said to Aaron, I started the storm, everything was working well so far, Enki lifted his sword so I quickly cut the power, making it pitch black. I teleported Aaron to me, he was perfectly fine, he had his eyes closed tight though.

Aph- Aaron, it's ok.

I was so weak but I had to teleport us out of here. So I did, I teleported is to my house. I looked around and saw everything was normal, Aaron hugged me tight and I fainted.

Aaron's POV
We did it! We actually did it! I hugged Aphmau tightly and was about to kiss her when I saw she fainted. I knew it was ok, she used a ton of magics. So I picked her up and took her to her bed.

I walked into the kitchen to make some pancakes for when Aphmau wakes up, we haven't eaten in awhile. I should probably get in contact with Shad or Irene to tell them we're both safe. Shad teleported me the Aphmau way to fast. I guess Aphmau gets teleporting from her farther, heh.

I finished making the pancakes and put lots of syrup on them, just how aph likes them. I walked up to aphs room and set the pancakes down on the bedside table. Aphmau wasn't fainted anymore, she was just asleep.
I gently woke her up and she smiled at me.

Aar- hey aph, I made you some pancakes, how are you feeling.
Aph- I-I'm j-just weak. T-t-that's all.
Aar- your shaking, I'll go get some blankets, you eat your pancakes.

I ran to the closet and grabbed 3 blankets and put them in Aphmau.

Aar- is the better.
Aph- y-yes thanks you Aaron.
Aar- anytime babe. Is there anything I can get you, to make you fell better?
Aph- c-can you, lay down with me? I want to cuddle.
Aar- oh babe, anything else.
Aph- no, just you.

A laughed a little and cuddled up with Aphmau, she fell asleep instantly.

Aar- oh Aphmau, I love you.

I kissed her cheek and drifted of into slumber. Everything was peaceful and quiet, what could possibly go wrong?

Hey guys quick note, this book will be ending on chapter 25, BUT DONT WORRY! There is a book two that I've already started writing, the description is done, and so is the title and cover. Thanks for reading in chapter 25 I'll include the title of the book at the end, and also the description. Thanks for reading ❤️💜