CHAPTER TWO

Aaron's POV
I got home from school and sat down on my couch. Everything was still getting set up so I had no TV up. When I sat down I thought about Aphmau, "is it a coincidence that I'm looking for an Aphmau?" I said to myself. Tomorrow I'll ask her what her last name is! Yeah! Nice thinking Aaron. No, don't do that! That's creepy... but if it is her what do I do?

~~~Time skip to two week later~~~

Aphmau's POV
I got up ready for the day, today we get notes for a party that's happening soon,   It's to celebrate one of our teachers that are leaving, I've known this teacher for ever! So I have to go to the party, all of my friends are as well.

Once I was ready I started to walk to school, while I was walking I got pulled into an ally way.

Aph-HEY! Let me go!
???-no, I want something.
Aph-you don't know who your messing with.
???-oh but I do.
The mysterious man removed his hood to revel...
Aph-GENE!
Gene-Hello, Aphmau Jessica Pheonix.
Aph- why did you come back!
Gene-because, I wasn't going to give up that easily, you may have taken me down but someone else is hunting you now.
Aph- Well the Shadow Lord has to try harder! Because you were easy and if you got replaced he can't be that hard to fight at such short notice!
Gene-oh, but it wasn't short notice, they've been training since they could walk.
Aph- so you lied to me! You said that you were the only one in the training program to take down my family!
Gene-I didn't lie Aphmau, Shads had enough, he's sent his own son to find you, I'm no longer trying to get you, therefore you don't need to give me Chinese burns every time you grab my arm!
Gene ripped his arm away from my arm and started walking away.
Gene- and by the way, he goes to Pheonix Drop, be careful.
And with that Gene left.

"I don't like the sound of that... I have to tell someone, the one person that knows who I really am... Laurence."
I continued walking to school, but I started to run when I felt a dark presence near by.

I got to the school and went to my friends, Aaron was there too.
Everyone-hey aph
Aph-Hey! Laurence, a word.
I pulled Laurence behind the school to talk.

L-Aph, What the heck! You only want to talk to me in private when it's about Gene... WAIT! GENES BACK!
Aph-well, yes but that's not the bad thing.
L-Aphmau, Gene tried to kill you!
Aph-he didn't want to kill me, he wanted to take me to the nether.
L-yeah, in which you would have died! Aphmau I've been to the nether... it's not pretty.
Aph-Laurence! We have a problem, do you know what the Shadow lords sons name is?
L-nooo, why, and you should probably call him Shad, you don't want anyone to catch our conversation.
Aph-fine. Ok well, you'll be there for my funeral right?
L-Aph, what's going on.
Aph-Shads son is after me, and he goes to this school.

Aarons POV
When Laurence got dragged away by Aphmau I had to see what they were talking about.
Aaron-I'll be back I need to go to the bathroom.
Everyone-ok

I walked to where Aphmau took Laurence and I heard Laurence say Shad, only Shadow nights and divines know the Shadow lords real name. So either Aphmau is the girl I'm looking for or Laurence is a shadow knight, or both... if so he's on Aphs side. I walked away before I heard anything else. I have to ask my dad about this. Nether here I come.