CHAPTER FOUR

Laurence's POV
I walked back into the gym and sat next to Aphmau while Aaron sat behind her, Aph didn't notice.

Laurence-Aph... I now it's hard to take in.
Aph-Hard to take in! Laurence, I loved him, we kissed for crying out loud! Sometimes I wish I was never a divine.
Laurence- Aph, I was talking to Aaron about the whole situation, he doesn't want to take you to the nether, or even to his dad. He loves you Aph, he didn't say that to my face but I could tell that he was about to cry.
Aph-Laurence, I want to forget this ever happened, I love Aaron and always will, but imagine what will happen is his dad controls him!
Laurence- then we will help him! You can't leave him in the dark aph, you. Just can't.

And with that I left, I sat further down so that Aaron could talk to Aphmau, and he did.

Aaron's POV
I decided to talk to Aph, since Laurence helped start the conversation things won't be a s awkward... right? The whole conversation they had made me want to kiss her again, she said she loves me. Ok I got this.

Aar- A-aph-mau, can we please talk.
Aph-Aaron! Did you here that whole conversation?
Aar-umm, maybe, Aph Laurence isn't lying, I'm not going to hurt you in any way possible! I love you Aph, even if our love is forbidden between us, I'll still love you.
Aph-Aaron, I love you too, but even if your dad puts a position on you! What happens then! I'll be dead.
Aar-My dad wasn't going to kill you, it's Irene he wants, so he's going after you first so Irene will come get you!
Aph-Why my mum?
Aar- has your mum told you about her high school boyfriend?
Aph-a little why?
Aar-Her high school boyfriend was my dad, the Enki and Irene had you so Enki banished my dad to the nether so that he didn't meet you!
Aph-I-I, I have to go.

With that Aphmau ran out of the gym.