Chapter 11: Everything

When Hercules woke from some much-needed rest, he noticed how close he and Laf had become. Herc noticed a lot of things when it came to Laf. He loved the way Lafayette's head would tilt slightly to the right when he came across an English word he didn't understand, and the way he would smile brightly when he used the word correctly in a sentence. He loved the way Laf danced around the kitchen while he baked, sometimes even singing to himself. The gentle sway of his hips and the whisper of a song on his lips. He loved the way Laf always left a few strands of curly brown hair down to frame his beautifully sculpted face, even though he would curse when it fell in his eyes. He loved the way Laf giggled when he had a bit too much to drink, and the way he clung to Herc when he felt unsteady. He loved the way Lafayette's soft caramel skin dusted with pink when he received a compliment. 

He loved the way Laf made him feel. The way his heart filled with warmth when Laf looked at him. The way Laf made him melt beneath his gentle touch and leaned into his embrace. The way that Laf was selfless, and encouraged him to become a better person. He loved the way Laf had lit up his life.

Or maybe he just loved everything about Laf.

Herc lost his train of thought when Laf stirred slightly in his sleep, his eyes squeezed shut as if he was having a nightmare. Herc knew exactly what to do.

He held Laf a little closer. Laf's head resting on Hercules' chest, while his hand gripped tightly to the front of Hercs sweater. Herc having one arm wrapped around Laf's waist, while his other hand rubbed small circles on his back. Their legs wrapped together in a tangle of limbs. Lafayette settled back into sweet slumber. It was in this perfect silence, in this perfect warmth, with this perfect man at his side, that Hercules drifted back off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Word Count: 268)

(Edited Word Count: 417)

Hey guys. I know this chapter was very short, but I wanted to say thanks for 300+ reads. I am incredibly grateful to all of you for even giving my story a chance. Please let me know if you have any questions, and please don't hesitate to tell me what you guys are interested in seeing.

I love you all so much.

Sincerely,
Welp