Chapter 20: Pay for it

(Extra special chapter for 100+ votes)

(Lafayette POV)

Herc and I quickly retreated to his dorm so that Thomas and James could talk. As soon as we were inside I didn't hesitate to head straight for Hercs bedroom and fell backward onto his bed.

"Make yourself at home." Herc chuckled.

"I already have," I said, giggling a little.

"I can see that." He said before sitting down at his work table, sketching out some sort of design in his sketchbook. I rolled over to lay on my stomach and propped myself up on my arms so I could watch him work.

His eyebrows were knitted together in confusion, as he focused hard on his design. He has already told me it gets very busy for him around the holiday season, but he has been working so hard that I barely get to spend time with him. I don't want to distract him but decide that working on a holiday is where I draw the line.

"Mon amour?" I whisper, and he hums in response. "Don't stress yourself out so much."

He pauses from his work, examining it, before closing his sketchbook and turning to me.

"I'm fine Laf," He says "don't worry."

I pat the space next to me, and he sighs before sitting beside me. I quickly sit up and kiss his cheek before standing up. I try to settle my nerves and begin a plan to enact my revenge. 

(Herc POV)

I look up at Laf questionably as he reaches pulls down the neck of his sweater to reveal the fading purple hickeys I gave him a couple of days ago. He must've worn the sweater so James wouldn't see them.

"You will pay for this." He said with a grin.

"Aww," I gave a fake pout "and here I thought you enjoyed it." I teased him.

Laf's cheeks dusted pink and he masked his face with his hands. He was obviously trying to act serious before I said that, but I know him too well. After a moment he gradually lowered his hands, a smile on his face and mischief in his eyes. He strutted over to me and straddled my waist.

I was honestly stunned but I decided to play it off by returning his smirk with one of my own and proceeded to wrap my arms around his waist. He smiled and draped his arms around my neck, our faces inches apart. I planted a small kiss on his nose, and he giggled. Pleased with his response, I began to pepper his entire face in small kisses until he began to laugh loudly. His laugh was so cute, and the sound made my heart feel full.

He removed one of his arms from around my neck and began to run his hand through my hair, and my hands slid under the hem of his sweater so I could grip his waist firmly. I took a moment to admire his beautiful brown eyes, soft pink lips, and the strands of curly brown hair that had fallen out of his bun. His eyes flitting from my eyes to my lips and back again. My Lin was he stunning.

Unable to stop myself, I gave Lafayette a passionate kiss and was extremely pleased when he kissed me back. Our mouths slotting together perfectly, as we began to deepen the kiss. I began to lean back onto the bed as we continued the escalating make-out session, one arm dropping to my sides so could prop myself up on my elbow. Lafayette began to leave a trail of kisses down my jaw to my neck sucking gently on the skin. I smiled before realizing what he was up to. I quickly placed my hand on his chis chest, pushing him back slightly. He smirked a bit.

"What is it?" He said innocently, with the smirk of mischief still on his face.
He leaned in to whisper in my ear. "I told you that you would pay for those bruises on my neck."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Word Count: 619)

(Edited Word Count: 675)

So this chapter is mildly shit, but I did my best considering my current condition so whatever.
Thank you guys for 100+ votes, and don't forget to post your questions to the Q&A chapter.

Love you all💕

Sincerely,
Welp