Chapter 52: Feminine

In the end, the boys had at least one dress in their wardrobe, Hercules had a ring for Laf, and Thomas was paying for everything since he understood french currency. After a bit of persuasion, the girls talked Laf into wearing the dress in pubilc.

    This drove Hercules crazy. The dress fit Laf perfectly, and how feminine he looked got him alot of attention. As the group passed a couple of other young men, Herc found himself throwing his arm over Laf's shoulder to hold him closer, to tell others to back off.

     He felt a necessity to protect Laf, especially now. Herc knew that Laf was very self conscious about how he looked when he got feminine. It only made his blood boil more when people didn't except him for it.

    As the group made there way through the streets of Paris, they were beginning to feel the effects of hunger growing within them. So they decided to stop for dinner at a nearby  restaurant.

   As they stepped in the door, Lafayette felt the eyes watching him, burning deep into his soul and filling his head with a mess of worried thoughts. He feared people might think he's weird or, even worse, shame him or his friends.

    Hercules looked to Lafayette, who was nervously fiddling with the sleeves his dress. Herc slid his arm off Laf's shoulders and slid his hand to grip Laf' fidgety one. Laf looked to him with subtly surprised expression, his face a soft shade of pink. Herclues leaned into kiss Laf's forhead.

"Laf, don't worry about it. You look beautiful tonight." Herc said quietly.

    Lafayette only nodded in response, gripping Hercs hand a little bit tighter. The nice waitress lead them to a long enough table for all of them to sit at, and gettimg their drink orders. Lafayette refused to let go of Herc's hand, but he didn't mind.

    The warmth of Herc's hand in his made him feel bubbly inside. It made worry less about his appearance and let him feel more at ease.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,

   The two didn't speak much during dinner, but it was a comfortable silence. Besides, Peggy could do enough talking for the both of them.

"Curse phones and their stupid battery life," Peggy mumbled, setting her phone beside her empty plate. "What am I going to do now?"

"Well Pegs, you could always-" Angelica began

"Let me wallow in my first world problems ok?" Peggy cut her off.

"Guy's, its getting kinda late." Eliza said softly.

   Theo yawned, resting her head on Aaron's shoulder," I agree."

"Perhaps we should get some rest, do more sight seeing tomorrow?" Burr suggested.

    Everyone agreed that was the best thing to do. So they payed, before they walked back to the icecream parlor before going their separate ways. As they walked, Laf's body shivered from the cold air hitting his body.

"Laf, are you cold?" Herc asked concerned.

"Non, im fine." Lafayette said unconvincingly.

   Herc saw through his lies, sliding his jacket and throwing it over Laf's shoulders. He snaked his hand around Laf's back, pulling him in closer.

   In frony of them, John carried a sleepy Alex on his back. Alex clung to him like a koala, resting his head on John's back while his arms grasped tight around John's shoulders.

    When theu finally got back to the house, they were very tired. Lucky for them, the inside of the house was pleasantly heated and the smell of vanilla flooded their senses.

    Lafayette decided the walk upstairs was too far, looking to Herc for help. Herc smiled and picked Laf up with both arms. One around his torso, and the other beneath his knees. Herc said a quiet goodnight to the other two men before making his way upstairs.

   His settled Laf onto the bed, helping Laf get comfortable before snuggling beside him. He held Laf close and petted his hair until both drifted of to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Word Count: 657)

   Hey, Je te veux is going to end very  soon. I just wanted you guys prepared for that.

Sincerely,
Welp