Chapter 45: Bonjour Paris

(Hercs P.OV.)

The rest of the flight was pleasant. Especially with Blazey and Paige infront of us. I pointed out all the other people in our group and they looked around. They were shocked that all tweleve of us knew eachother and were taking such an expensive trip. Of course Lafayette explained it and they seemed to understand.

After more conversation and couple short naps, our plane touched down in Paris, France. We all filed out of the plane and down the ramp to the inside of the airport. We parted ways with Blazey and Paige, giving them both small hugs and taking a picture with them.

Thanks to Lafayette, Alex, Thomas and, surprisingly Eliza, we managed to to figure out where we needed to go, and got our bags from the conveyorbelt. After a few normal airport procedures and a quick stop for coffee we left the airport.

We had rented two large SUVs that each had 7 seats and we split up into the two. Laf, Peggy, Angelica, Alex, John, and I got in one, while the rest got into the other. Lafayette drove, since only he knew where we were going, plus only he and Thomas had any experience with foreign cars.

It wasn't a very long drive to his parents house but it was enough to see the beautiful city. It was true to its reputation, being the city of lights. It was beautiful. the soft amber glow of city lights reflected off the wet cement, signifying it had probably rained recently. The streets were dark, but a few people were still milling around and, no matter where you drove you could clearly see the top of the Eiffel Tower.

I had gotten a lot less awkward since I first met Laf, but for some reason I felt nervous and awkward all over again.

Why? Because I was meeting my boyfriend's parents who I know nothing about, and they probably don't speak English.

I figeted nervously in my seat, leaning against my door and feeling the cool glass against my face. My mind was a cloud of thought and emotions, and a honey sweet voice scattered them all.

"Are you alright mon amour? Lafayette said softly, resting one of his hands on my thigh.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, intertwining our fingers and pressing a soft kiss to the back of his hand. He didn't look entirely convinced but nodded, keeping his eyes trained on the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Word Count: 413)

I guess this might seem like a double update, but I actually posted the last chapter three days ago and you apparently couldn't see it till now.

Fun right?

Sincerely,
Welp