Chapter 44: Best Flight Ever

Hercules never knew a flight could be so amusing. Everyone was laughing and talking, to spite their best efforts to not annoy the other people on the plane. He smiled to himself, and turned to face Lafayette.

   Lafayette was peacefully looking out the window, his ear buds in his ears probably blasting one of his favorite songs. Herc carefuly wrapped his arm around Laf, doing his best not to startle him. Lafayette leaned into Hercules' warm embrace, suddenly feeling very tired. He allowed himself to drift of to sleep.

     Herc smiled down at Lafayette, when he heard a giggle from the seat in front of him. Two girls peered over the seat with huge grins on their faces, but quickly slid back down as Herc looked in their direction. Hercules was slightly confused, but weirder things have happened to him using public transportation.

      One of the girls popped back up over the seat. She had light carmel skin and dark brown hair which was decorated with a single red strand in the front that fell in front of her face. Her eyes were a vibrant emerald green and the sparlked with happiness as she spoke.

"My name is Lavender, but my friends call me Blazey, and this is my friend Paige."

    Just then another girl popped over the seat. She had pale skin and vibrant blue hair that was shaved on one side. She had an soft awkward smile that was probably due to being forced to socialize with the person she had been quietly spying on for about an hour and a half.

"Hi." Paige said with a small wave.

"Hello," Herc said with a smile, finding this experience to be highly amusing.

"Can I just say that, you two are adorable." Blazey said with smile. Paige nodded in agreement. Herc smiled widely and continued the conversation.

"He is pretty cute isn't he." Herc said in whisper and the two girls nodded in agreement. Lafayette stirred slightly in his sleep and nuzzled further into Hercs neck, causing the girls to let out silent squeals of excitement.

   Herc smiled and kissed Lafayette's forehead, causing a smile to make its way to Lafs sleeping face. Lafayette's eyes fluttered open and he let a soft yawn.

"Bonjour." He said quietly. He sat up and looked at the two young ladies in front of him. Herc explained the situation and introduced them.

"You speak French?" Paige asked.

"Oui, do you?" Asked Lafayette.

   The two began having a conversation that neither Herc or Blazey understood. Lafayette suddenly blushed and hid his face in his hands, while Herc and the girls bursted into a fit of quiet laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Word Count: 443)

Shout out to my #1 fans LateCommentEvryDay and Outer__
I hope I did ok.

Also wattpads being super weird so  please forgive me.

Sincerely,
Welp