Chapter 29: Christmas Cookies

[2 days til Christmas]

   James approached Thomas, who was struggling to tie his apron, and stood beside him.

"Need a little help?" James asked

"I supposed." Thomas said with a smile.

    James stood behind Thomas and carefully tied his aprons into a neat little bow.

"There you go." James said

"Thanks Jemmy." Thomas said wth a grin.

  Thomas watched James as he walked  around the kitchen gathering supplies. When he was done he set it all down on the counter, and turned to face Thomas.

"You ready?" James asked

"Of course darlin." Thomas purred "How hard could it be?"

    For Thomas it was very hard. The simple ways of the sugar cookie seemed to elude Thomas as he hung onto James every direction. He did his best to measure the ingredients and crack the eggs, but no luck. In the end, James did most the work.

    Thomas was obviously upset, to spite his attempts to appear happy. James knew he couldn't leave Thomas unhappy like that. So he slid the cookies in the oven, before hoping up on the counter and grabbing Thomas hand. Thomas stood in front of James, a small genuine smile made its way to his lips.

"You tried your best." James whispered

"Thanks Jemmy." Thomas replied.

    James kissed Thomas' forehead, causing Thomas' smile to widen. Thomas wrapped his arms around James' waist, now standing between James' Legs. They kissed again, on the lips this time, their mouths molding together perfectly. They continued as Thomas' hands made their way under James' shirt, which was made difficult by the tight strings of the apron.

     James hands reached behind his back and untied his apron which Thomas gladly removed, before they continued. James carefully undid Thomas' apron and Thomas smiled into the kiss. Thomas kissed across James' jaw and down his neck, sucking on the skin softly is some places.

   James let out quiet moan, which urged Thomas to continue. Thomas gripped the hem of James shirt, and pulled the shirt off of James' body with a smirk. James felt his cheeks flush a little when he noticed the gleam in Thomas' eyes.

    Thomas kissed acrossed every inch of James' exposed skin, and things were continuing to heat up until,

Beeeep

    James' eyes darted toward the oven, and he hopped down from the counter. He quickly located an oven mit and pulled the try of freshlybaked cookies from the oven. Setting them gently on the counter. Thomas stood beside him and admired their work.

"Now for the fun part." James said with a grin "Icing."

      James put his apron back on, and began to pull out the stuff for the icing.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,

    Thomas stared intently down at his cookie as he carefully piped little ornaments onto it. James smiled at how hard Thomas was trying to help and, he set down his piping bag and stood closer to Thomas. He noticed a little bit of red frosting on his boyfriends face, and gently grabbed Thomas' chin before licking it off.

"How sweet of you Jemmy." Thomas smirked

"I try." James said with a grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Word Count: 512)

   Tis the second day leading up to the Christmas special, and let me just say that I'm really freaking tired. I'm doing my best to get a replacement chapter dome by Christmas. Thank you to Hamilturtle for the motivation, your comments made my day so much brighter.