Chapter 39: A little bit of Lams

(John P.O.V)

Dear Journal,

Thing have certainly changed since Alex moved traded places with Lafayette. Don't get me wrong having Alex around is great but I miss being able to gossip with my best friend. It's not all bad though.

Me and Alex have getting very close recently and I learned alot more about him. He has this whole other side to him that no one else gets to see exept me. Alex is actually incredibly sensitive and needy. He loves being the center of attention. Which is somthing I knew, but now something I've incorporated into our lives.

It seems life for us is going well except his problem with work. He is alway writing, like he is running out of time. He says its for his debate/speech class with professor Washington. He so badly want to beat Thomas Jefferson that he gets lost in the in between. Speaking of which I have something I need to do.

Sincerely,
John

I set down my journal and look down at my phone.

11:47p.m.

I slide out of my bed and make my way to Alex's room which is, unsurprisingly, lit by the harsh white light of his computer. I am about to lecture him about how late it is when I notice he is fast asleep on his desk.

I shake my head slightly and make my way over to his computer, and save his work before shutting off the device. I gently tap his shoulder and his eyes open slightly, still laced with sleep.

"I have so much work to do still" Alex said in a quiet sleepy voice.

"Oh no you don't." I say softly "It's time for bed."

Alex's lets out tired wine and reaches his arms put to me, suggesting that I carry him. Which of course I do, setting him down on his bed and lying down next to him. He cuddled closer to me and I ran my fingers through his soft black hair.

"Goodnight Alexander" I said.

"Goodnight Jack." Alex replied

~~~~~~~
(Word Count: 377)

I have to get up for school in four hours but I'm writing this. If that doesn't prove my dedication I don't know what does.

Sincerely,
Welp