Chapter 55: Je Te Veux (Finale)

They stood on top of the Eiffel Tower, and  took in the veiw of the city below. It was the perfect setting for the events that were about to take place. Herclues turned to face Lafayette, placing a hand on his back to gain his attention.

"Dance with me." Herc said

"What?" Lafayette giggled.

"Dance with me." Herc repeated.

"Mon amour, there is no music."

"We don't need music," Herc stated simply, resting his hands on Laf's small waist.

   Lafayette's arms reached up to rest opon Hercules' shoulders. The couple swayed to a steady rhythm and a silent song, as the city lights danced around them. Their friends moved around them, a perfect audience for the show.

And Herc was just getting started.

    As they continued he began to add more elaborate steps and turns, making Lafayette giggle in both excitement and nervs. Around them their friends joined in, adding to scene.

   The people around them let out soft cheers that encouraged them to continue. The setting sun dipping completely down behind the horizon, as Herc lifted the startled frenchman into the air. When Lafayette's feet touched back down on the ground he felt a mixture of so many wonderful emotions.

     Excitement, helplessness, hope, happiness, and most importantly love.
He felt so much love that he felt himself become more bubbly at the very mention of Herc's name, and melting under his touch.

  Hercules felt this way aswell. Smiling at every text Laf sends him, grinning like an idiot when Laf enters the room.

   Hercules placed a hand on the side of Laf's face, tilting his face upwards so that their lips were only inches apart. Lafayette smiled, wrapping a hand around the back around Hercs neck and closing the distance between them.

   This kiss was different than the others. It was filled will passion, joy, and left them still wanting more. It was an unquenchable thirst, and needy desire to feel closer. Soon they felt them selves separating just into breath in sweet oxygen the paled in comparison to the taste of their lovers lips.

   They looked into each others sparkling eyes, filled with a mixture of swirling emotions. The world of around them slowed to a halt, and the sounds around them faded into the background. The only sounds they heard were the subtle gasps for air and the rhythm of eachothers beating heart.

    The rest of the world didn't matter anymore. It didn't matter that they had only know eachother a short while, or that society might not except them. It didn't matter who might stare at them or question their behavior. The only thing that mattered to them in this moment was eachother.

    The two had a perfect balance. They felt a incurable want of the others love an affection, but the mind to think for themselves an allow them to function independently on their own. It was the kind of balance that seems to good to be true, and was the perfect thing to build a marriage on.

So Herclues was going to just that.

    As their friends watched expectantly, Herclues reached his hand into the pocket of his jacket, and felt around. Once his hands came into contact with the smooth sides of the box he took a step back and looked into Laf's eyes.

"Lafayette, you are the love of life, and the most amazing person I have ever known," Herc began. " and I only have one important question for you."

  Hercules knelt down on one knee, and people took out their phones. He pulled the box from his pocket and smiled as he pulled the lid open to reveal beautiful ring. It was a gold band, with a sparkling circular dimomd set in the middle.

"Gilbert du Motier Marquis de Lafayette. Will you marry me?"

   Lafayette's face was priceless, and he felt tears of joy prick the corners of his eyes. He smiled wildly an eagerly nodded.

"Oui." He said, repeating the word over and over again in his mind.

   Hercules reached out to take Lafs left hand, pressing a kiss against his tops of his fingers before sliding on the ring. Laf gazed down at the beautiful piece of jewelry that ment so much more to him.

"Why did you choose me?" Lafayette asked.

"Because I don't want anybody else," Herclues said, standing to face Laf. "I only want you."

"Je te veux." Laf said quietly, causing Herc to raise a brow. " It means I want you."

And then they kissed once more.

~~~~~~~~
(Word Count:753)

   Happy Valentine's day my dearest Welpers. You guys mean the world to me and I'm so glad you have stayed to witness the end of this book. However our story is not yet over and our relationship has not yet ended. So please wait, because soon I'll be back with more.

Sincerely,
Welp.here.it.is