milestone

COMPLETED!!!

i can't believe this story is finally completed! being a lazy unfocused amateur writer really affects a novel like this to be finished quickly.

and i understand that some of you don't feel like that was the ending, and it wasn't complete, so read next part for more info on that. (yes, i'm not done with luella's story yet. this is just the beginning.)

it took me nearly two years to write, re-write and edit this book and i've had a blast doing it!

endless thank yous to every reader, ghost or not. you guys rock. wattpad has helped me through lots of rough patches in my life with its lovely community. such an amazing platform with amazing people. every mindset i've met on here has been supportive and lovely and it makes me so happy that people read what i write.

writing helps my soul, and to have it read and appreciated with as much as one single person...is everything.

everyone who's known me since the "seems" days... you know who you are. i love you. y'all are the ogs, and i'll never forget you, great writers and awesome friends.

this has been the greatest journey of all. not to be dramatic or anything (lol as if) i feel like a puzzle piece of my soul has been put in its place. and i bet you, the puzzle isn't over yet.

here's to many more books to come!

to every reader,
thank you.

yours truly,
ness .x