Chapter 1

"Stanley fuck off" Richie yelled before glaring at the jewish kid himself. He wasn't one to mess around. "Richie no!" He smirked and continued to chuck the paper balls that he had made at the trashmouth. "I swear to god Stanley i will destroy you fucking stop!" He repeated himself over and over again eventually getting more serious to the point Stanley was too scared to continue.

"You can't swear to god Richie" he added picking up his pen. Richie rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat. He didn't like classes and he was failing them all unless it was something athletic considering he was the football teams quarterback. "Did you do your homework?" A girly but strong voice spoke while her eyes glued onto Richie. He shook his head "when have you ever known me to do homework?"

She nodded and smiled. "Just as i thought" Richie watched her pull a piece of paper out of her backpack which was pretty much identical to hers "you did my homework for me?" She nodded and handed the slightly scrunched up paper to him

"I got some wrong though so you don't seem all that smart" she laughed "thank you Beverly!" A wide smile spread across his lips and he sunk further into his seat. "Why the fuck do we need English anyway, we speak it" and with that  everyone turned to look at Richie. "I was just stating facts" shrugging, Richie picked up his pen.

Richie knew he needed to settle down and get his head in the game before being held back a year while all his friends were moving on. That would really ruin his popularity let alone his reputation.

Richie started to drift off from the English work and began doodling in the top corner of his page. "Fucking idiots" he scoffed scribbling harder. Bill had nudged him to shut him up but Richie didn't listen to anyone but himself.

As he was doodling, he heard heavy footsteps come into the classroom. He didn't look up. Only due to the fact he already knew it was Principal Peterson. Richie knows his office off by heart because he's always there. He walked to the back of the classroom "thank you Mrs Anderson" he bowed slightly before leaving the room.

"W-whos th-that" bill whispered nudging Richies arm. The tall boy stopped doodling and looked at Bill. "I don't see anyone?" A confused look formed on his face before Bill pointed to the back of the class.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
So i got inspired to do this. I don't know if y'all like it or what so just lemme know if I'm wasting my time or if you want me to continue.