Chapter 21

Richie sighed. "I shouldn't of said that. Im sorry" he walked around Eddie and ran to his bike. Eddie stood there confused for a moment or two. "Richie wait!" The smaller boy yelled running after him.

Eddie pushed Richies bike out of his hands and stood in front of him. "You can't say something like that and walk off" Richie looked him up and down before shaking his head "i shouldn't of-" but Eddie cut the taller boy off by placing their lips together. At first, Richie didn't kiss back. It felt weird.

He had never kissed a boy but it didn't take long for him to come to the realisation that this was what he wanted. Richie had finally kissed back before Eddie pulled away from him. "I- uh- you-" He stuttered. Richie laughed and nodded his head. "don't worry, i get it."

Eddies cheeks went as red as a rose. The curly haired boy walked around and behind the smaller one of the two and whispered softly into his ear "i'll see you tomorrow" Richie picked up his bike, ruffled Eddies hair and made his way home.

Eddie used a finger to slowly trace over his lips after the moment that he and Richie had both encountered. He shook it off and made his way back in side. Quietly, he locked the door and made his way upstairs to his bedroom. He shut the door before sliding down against it before leaning his head on the wall.

Meanwhile Richie was acting all cool on his bike trying out new tricks, off and on curbs until he reached his house. Quickly, he chucked his bike round back and walked into the house. It was quiet. More quieter then usual. He tiptoed through the hallway and peaked through the door of the living room.

He smiled opening it trying to avoid the creak it made. Slowly, he walked over and put his arms underneath Holly and lifted her up. He did it carefully so he didn't wake her or his parents that were sleeping either side of his little sister.

He walked out the room and carefully carried her upstairs to bed. Richie tucked her in and placed a glass of water on her nightstand before kissing her forehead. After turning her night light on he walked out turning the actual light off its self. He wondered into the bathroom and removed his contact lenses. He ran his finger over his lips before looking down smiling.

He shook it off and walked into his bedroom. Tiredly, he flopped down onto his bed.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
☺️