Chapter 6

Richie looked him up and down "lets go then" Eddie didn't move. He frowned "why aren't you mov-" The smaller boy interrupted "BECAUSE I CAN'T" he yelled back but immediately looked down after. Richie sighed bending down and wrapping Eddies arm around his neck before picking him up

"put me down" Richie rolled his eyes and started walking to his house. It was only a few minutes through the forest anyway. "Seriously Richie-" Richie glared at him "do you ever shut up?"  He shook his head "well for once in your life, be quiet. Im trying to help you." He scoffed and looked forward again to make sure he didn't trip over anything and hurt the boy anymore than he was.

Eddie sighed "why are you helping me?" Richie paused. He couldn't tell him that he was intrigued in his life. Thats a little too strong even for Richie. He shifted Eddie so he was comfortable in his arms before shrugging "your ne-"

"But your friends would hate you if-"

"My friends don't control me. Their popular because of me. Now seriously, zip it" Eddie smiled slightly before doing as he was told.

The taller boy kicked his front door open using his foot before carrying Eddie into the living room and sitting him down on the couch. "Don't move"

"Is that meant to be funny?" Eddie scoffed crossing his arms. "Oh Shit." Richie laughed and walked out the room leaving Eddie to look around. He didn't move off the couch in fear that Richie would literally kill him but he let his eyes wonder.

There was a cabinet full with trophies to the point you couldn't fit anymore in. Football and gymnastic ones. There was a few photos surrounding it but not many.  There was a few of Richie and the rest were of some girl.

"Oh yeah thats my little sister, her names Holly" Eddie jumped hearing Richie and turned his attention to the door that he was leaning against. "We gotta get you cleaned u-"

"I can look after myself. I have been doi-"

The much taller boy raised his eyebrows "Get. Up." The smaller boy pushed himself off the couch and stood himself up straight. Richie smirked and moved out the way of the door "Kitchen." Eddie limped his way out the room and to the kitchen, with Richies directions, and sat down at the table. Richie came in behind him and grabbed a wet cloth before kneeling down in front of him.

He paused inspecting the boys wounds before looking at him. He smiled noticing the tiny freckles dotted all over his face. He faked a cough and started cleaning him up, adding plasters to the cuts.

"Ow Richie that hur-"

"Quit being a wimp!" He hissed back before adding the last plaster and standing back up. "See as good as new" Eddie inspected himself before freezing and staring at the trashmouth. "Did you wash your hands?" Richie became confused "no?" He watched the boys brown  eyes widen.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I update far to muchhhh.