Chapter 23

"I knew it" Eddie scoffed and pushed past him but Richie grabbed his hand and pulled him back. Eddie stood in front of him. "Let go of me Richie i don't have time for your games" he hissed but Richie was confused. "Im not playing any games?" Eddie rolled his eyes "your my boyfriend aren't you?" He added

Eddies brown eyes widened. Richie looked the boy up and down then looked at his fellow friends which clearly didn't know how to make it suttle that they were staring. Eddie followed Richies eyes before sighing "go to them Rich" he shook his head "your one of us now. You belong to me, to us." Eddie looked confused.

Richie leaned in and kissed him before grabbing his hand tightly and walking over to the group. "Hello Ladies" Richie winked. Stanleys face lit up "i knew it! I fucking knew it! The trashmouth is gay!" Richie rolled his eyes "H-hi edd-eddie" Bill stuttered. Eddie smiled at him. Beverly and Ben looked at each other then at Richie. Mike looked Eddie up and down.

"Is he one of us now?" Mike scoffed. Eddie sighed "look they clearly don't like me" Stanley frowned. "I like you and so does Bill" Stan nudged Bills arm and he nodded in agreement. "I don't really know you but if Richies alright with you then we are too" Beverly added. "I second that" They all turned to look at Mike but all he did was shrug. "Hes too skinny"

Richie punched Mikes arm with his spare hand. "Fuck you" he scoffed. Mike laughed "im kidding Rich, welcome to the losers club Eddie" The small boy smiled brightly "well thanks guys" Richie sighed with relief. "Can we all go into class now before Mrs Anderson kicks my ass for being late again?" They all looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh hey do you guys remember when Beverly got pushed into the lake?" Stanley added as they all walked down to English "my god she was wetter then Eddies mom" Eddie looked at Richie in disgust "how would you know?" Richie winked "just don't listen into your moms room anytime soon Eds"

"Don't call me that!" He hissed back at Richie before walking into English. They all sat in their assigned seats. "So should we all go to the lake tonight?" Mike asked. Richie glanced at Eddie at the back who was already so concentrated on his work.

"Yes, yes we should" Richie replied grabbing a pen and for the first time in his whole life started doing the work. Stanley glanced at him before nudging his arm messing up his writing. "Stan my man, your such a dick" he laughed doing the same back.

And for once in the world, Richie Tozier was genuinely happy.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Completed❗️
————————————-
Go read my new reddie fanfiction!!
The Lost Love || Reddie

Go read my FINN WOLFHARD FANFICTION
Broken || Finn Wolfhard